Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

LagunaBrown

There were protest filed on both sides,.. Realbrown said it as best as anyone,... I believe FZ had enough of the old guard and took a stance against H. He fights for his members, not against them,!

Where is bubblehead and his secret TDU decoder ring because that sounds like "flip flopper" to me or at least TDU code for "Benedict Arnold".

Where is (EE) Evil?????!!!!

Those are Evil's own coined terms getting used against his newest TDU hero! The least he can do is try to fix the mess he made.

LagunaBrown

I think you are right that FZ didn't like TDU.

Funny what happens when the old guard leadership imposes a contract on him that his members voted down 3 times by over 90%.

That would make anyone forget that they don't like TDU and become anti-old guard real fast.
Flip-idly Flop-idy, Flip-idly Flop-idy, Flip-idly Flop-idy

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Where is bubblehead and his secret TDU decoder ring because that sounds like "flip flopper" to me or at least TDU code for "Benedict Arnold".

Those are Evil's own coined terms getting used against his newest TDU hero! The least he can do is try to fix the mess he made.
It's not flip-flopping when you turn against those who burned you and the membership of your local.

That's just human nature.

And just about everyone would do that same as FZ has done.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Almost 17 years in office, and H does NOTHING to solve this problem.

TEAMSTERS are going to lose part of their pensions that they have worked for their hole lives.

They paid union dues in part to male sure that their pensions would be looked after by our union leaders.

Some retired teamsters are going to take a huge hit on their monthly pensions, and you blame a person who left office in 1999?

This is 2016.

What has H done all these years in office?

I'll tell you what he did most, GOLF WITH CEO'S.

Instead of taking care of what he was elected to do.
You are wrong!!!

Nice spin btw,......
he's 100% accurate.

image.png
image.png
I'm a better man than you!!!!

You think making "fat jokes" and putting up degrading pictures of "toilets" makes you a big man,.... You're nothing but a PUNK!! That tattles and cries like a girl!!!
I'm surprised D. R. hasn't told you to "tone it" down on here with you being on the ******, how embarrassing for the **** members to know one of their own behaves the way you do!

Now hurry-up and bury this post before they see it,....
So not only are you a rat fink that would record other teamsters and bring reproach upon th m but you are so ignorant that you would direct members to do so so that they could be terminated. This is the type of guy/girl that I'm dealing with? Listen son I could care less what you think of me you are the worst kind of teamster. The kind that is a tattletale lol. Dudes one big walking contradiction and a joke.

realbrown1

FZ isn't TDU.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

After what H did to FZ and the members of his local, anyone would ally with TDU to retire H.

Hey, did I mention that you are also invited to H's retirement party.

It's this fall.

realbrown1

he's 100% accurate.
About H being MIA when it comes to running our union, and insteads spends most of his time on the golf course?

Or that because of H's incompetence, thousands of retired Teamsters will lose a big part of their pensions that they worked so hard for?

100% accurate about those?

Last edited:

Spongebob1

View attachment 67111 View attachment 67110
So not only are you a rat fink that would record other teamsters and bring reproach upon th m but you are so ignorant that you would direct members to do so so that they could be terminated. This is the type of guy/girl that I'm dealing with? Listen son I could care less what you think of me you are the worst kind of teamster. The kind that is a tattletale lol. Dudes one big walking contradiction and a joke.

I'm ten-times the Teamster you are, I care about my brothers and sisters, you only care about yourself and your position at the local!!

Get over yourself,!!
Look who's calling the kettle black,.... You're the biggest "rat" on here,.... I've not one time reported anybody on here, but YOU have, like a little girl,....

When the Teamsters United Slate volunteers were being harassed and intimidated while trying to collect signatures, They have every right to protect themselves, and if that means using your smart phones, by all means I will do it!

Now I don't give a flying-flip what you think of me,... I'm not running,...but we all know your behavior on here, and that's of a "punk".

5habits100

I'm ten-times the Teamster you are, I care about my brothers and sisters, you only care about yourself and your position at the local!!

Get over yourself,!!
Look who's calling the kettle black,.... You're the biggest "rat" on here,.... I've not one time reported anybody on here, but YOU have, like a little girl,....

When the Teamsters United Slate volunteers were being harassed and intimidated while trying to collect signatures, They have every right to protect themselves, and if that means using your smart phones, by all means I will do it!

Now I don't give a flying-flip what you think of me,... I'm not running,...but we all know your behavior on here, and that's of a "punk".
Are you ok? Don't cry. Is that why you write in bold?
Sorry just having fun with you punk

realbrown1

Lead belly, Wide load and 5badhabits are OG cheerleaders that just come on here to harass, intimidate and bully any opposition to their candidates and their paychecks.

Anyone reading this that is unfamiliar with these characters, take this into account.

You have been warned.

5habits100

Lead belly, Wide load and 5badhabits are OG cheerleaders that just come on here to harass, intimidate and bully any opposition to their candidates and their paychecks.

Anyone reading this that is unfamiliar with these characters, take this into account.

You have been warned.
Or they could say you are the one doing it slappy

realbrown1

Or they could say you are the one doing it slappy
Usually, I only point out the bad job that H has been doing.

I know, that is almost a full time gig.

But it's always fun to play mind games with you 3 mental midgets.

It's always the same song and dance coming from you wimps.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You have been warned.
I think they are trying to educate people with the truth on here after they read the tdu newsletter and tdu talking points