Handshake agreement?

Bloodybrown

Wow bloddy you say that we said we were better than everyone and cant show us were we said that but wont admit your wrong. I see you and tie have gone through the same deprogramming or maybe you and tie are the same person? Interesting you both need to color your words and are never on here at the same time but always come on right after each other. Multiple user names?

I can think of 2 things you wanted off the top of my head a buck compared to everyone else and higher starting wages for part timesr, am I wrong???.....I don't think so......I won't waste my time going though old posts and your locals website just to answer you any further. I have no Idea who tie is, but I am not he. I come from your neck of the woods. I told you I will be getting a Local 705 pension, I was a p-t hub guy and drove for years. You ever think that maybe your the one that's not thinking clearly and has been brainwashed by your leadership??...I do ! ! ( by the way I like colors ):happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Wow bloddy you say that we said we were better than everyone and cant show us were we said that but wont admit your wrong. I see you and tie have gone through the same deprogramming or maybe you and tie are the same person? Interesting you both need to color your words and are never on here at the same time but always come on right after each other. Multiple user names?

I think this post highlights the negotiating difficulties of 705. Red was on the committee can't intelligently defend his position and now throws up a red herring.

If one of the moderators could please correct Reds delusions I would appreciate it.

I think this post highlights the negotiating difficulties of 705. Red was on the committee can't intelligently defend his position and now throws up a red herring.

If one of the moderators could please correct Reds delusions I would appreciate it.

I hear Cheryl is trying to get us all on a group prescription for a nice calming medicine or maybe medical marijuana.

Those without sin may cast the first stone.

Uh, Cach, been to the Palatine building whilst on sleeper run and, although scenery was good (lots o chicks for me to leer at while waiting), couldn't find anybody to speak to. Er, I mean, couldn't find anybody that spoke MY language, I mean, the language I grew up with, er, I mean, the one I'm typing with right now, that is, I felt Richie Valens was with me whenever I went in to take a pee...whatever LaBamba means.

Sorry,no habla englais.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I can think of 2 things you wanted off the top of my head a buck compared to everyone else and higher starting wages for part timesr, am I wrong???.....I don't think so......I won't waste my time going though old posts and your locals website just to answer you any further. I have no Idea who tie is, but I am not he. I come from your neck of the woods. I told you I will be getting a Local 705 pension, I was a p-t hub guy and drove for years. You ever think that maybe your the one that's not thinking clearly and has been brainwashed by your leadership??...I do ! ! ( by the way I like colors ):happy-very:

You are obivously talking about our first proposal, again do you know what the nationals priginal offer was? It was a buck to and it was closer than the companies original offer. If your in any kind of operations for ups you now that the starting wage needs to be raised. We have language in our contract now that drivers must be offered extra work if you cant find enough ptimers, whats that going to cost the company? $42 an hour overtime when enough preloaders dont show up.

Im pretty confident in the contract that has been put together for the members to vote on. I am sorry to hear so many ptimers complain about the wages for them. We will leave it upto the membership and if it gets voted down than we will go back to the table to get what the members want.

If you want to prove me wrong maybe you and bloody can show up in the chat room at the same time. I can talk to both of you at the same time, i cant wait.

Bloodybrown

You are obivously talking about our first proposal, again do you know what the nationals priginal offer was? It was a buck to and it was closer than the companies original offer. If your in any kind of operations for ups you now that the starting wage needs to be raised. We have language in our contract now that drivers must be offered extra work if you cant find enough ptimers, whats that going to cost the company? $42 an hour overtime when enough preloaders dont show up.

If you want to prove me wrong maybe you and bloody can show up in the chat room at the same time. I can talk to both of you at the same time, i cant wait.

I know alot more than you think I do. Why were you so doom and gloom at 11:00 pm on this BC and by the next morning it was announced at 8:30 there was a handshack agreement??. Look red I'm not going to get into this with you, I have stated I am glad its over and hope the membership votes yes. I don't know if I should get into that chat room right now, I'm on beer # 2 and there going down smooth ! ...I don't want my fingers to start typing some nouns and verbs that I may regret!

satellitedriver

Actually if I hit the target tonight I`ll name #4 after my two favorite posters. Red Tie Cachsux has a nice ring to it.
Not to make fun, but it struck me of where the term redneck came from.
Rednecks were the coal miners that wore red bandanas in a union fight ( and I mean gun battle) against the coal companies.
I like the name Red Tie Cachsux, it has that double entendre thing going.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
At least cachsux didn't suggest he would name his next one BloodyRedTie Cachsux, that would have really been strange.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red or anyone from 705. How much is your pension for full-timers. 25 out 25 any age 30 and out and does it top out at 35 years?
Im going to do my best the pension is not spelled out in the contract only what gets contributed.

You get $108 per month per year of service or 100 per month per year of service with a retirement lump sum of $1,000 per year of service.

I believe 25 years at age 50 and 30 years at any age. Im not sure if theres a cap on years of work. Im done at 50 with 30 combined ptime and ftime.

U(s)PS Guy

Not to make fun, but it struck me of where the term redneck came from.
Rednecks were the coal miners that wore red bandanas in a union fight ( and I mean gun battle) against the coal companies.
I like the name Red Tie Cachsux, it has that double entendre thing going.

so you know...

Rednecks are named that way because of the red clay dirt that is on a lot of farms in the south. Working in the field all day would get you sweaty and dirty, so when they would wipe the sweat off the back of their neck it would rub the dirt into their skin. Over years and years of this it made their neck red.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And I thought the term "redneck" was because the farmers got sunburned on the back of their necks while working in the fields. Maybe these guys who wear their baseball caps backwards have some sense after all.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And I thought the term "redneck" was because the farmers got sunburned on the back of their necks while working in the fields. Maybe these guys who wear their baseball caps backwards have some sense after all.

OK, that explains the baseball cap thing--now, what explaination do you have for the pants halway down the ass?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
OK, that explains the baseball cap thing--now, what explaination do you have for the pants halway down the ass?

I think the "baggy pants" style as we call it around here is ridiculous. I laugh all the time when I see these guys strutting down the sidewalk holding their privates. Do the girls think this is sexy? I heard this actually started in prison. If an inmate walked around with his pants halfway down, he is looking for "companionship". I guess when I was a teenager, people laughed at our tie dyed shirts and bell bottomed jeans too.