Has everything got a lot easier in the last month?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You know what really irkls me. When you have a decent day against all odds, and all of a sudden they (mgmt) want to treat you like a real live person with a beating heart and all. All lights, green, no bulk to fight, no traffic, no jerks, no oca, nothing just bliss. Please dont try to talk to me on those days because I have nothing to say. If Im a pile of poop most days I still am today.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its not easy but yes, its all good.
Easy when you get into your zone, the mental zone when you don't think about how the job blowz but im a just go through the motions and get this shiznitt done n make super fatty cheese while I milk the pissnitt out of these freakin retarded sumbitches lmfao

I know it depends building to building. But i also know everywhere has been on a mass hiring spree. I noticed the drivers at my building getting off a lot earlier in the last month. As a an air driver im constantly thinking up conspiracies as to UPS next move because my ground help calls depend on it.

Like last year, i thought they were hiring as few drivers as possible so they would save money on insurance. And just call in air drivers when they need them. Aka last year was a great year to be an air driver, made the same as fulltime drivers but wasnt harassed about numbers and stuff.

But this year, im wondering if they are gonna hire a ton of fulltime drivers. So they wont get slammed during peak and work peak season hours all year. Because when peak season actually hits, they got really bad publicity for being understaffed. So maybe now they are just gonna overstaff everyone year round and not use air ground help as much. Which means id need to switch to full time.

Being an air driver is feast or famine as someone said, but its freaking easy and get up to 500$ a day when i ground help.
My wife hasn't gotten any easier in the last month. That's for sure:)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
quote="TooTechie, post: 1350675, member: 28388"]Waiting for Dave to complain[/quote]
Waiting for I don't give a freak, forever and ever lets make it last for ever and ever lmfao.

That burning river looks like something that will be on my list. I think people are getting in earlier, because so many of us have joined the 9.5 list. Those that have not will soon. And this coming from a person who likes no conflict, it was a matter of survival.

Some see an old dog. Smart people see a dog smart enough to get old.

Welcome to the club. :)

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Great Lakes has a great restaurant at the brewery. The local beer scene in Cleveland has so many brewers a company offers bus tours on weekends. Someday I'll take one.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That burning river looks like something that will be on my list. I think people are getting in earlier, because so many of us have joined the 9.5 list. Those that have not will soon. And this coming from a person who likes no conflict, it was a matter of survival.

So the evil plan to put in more routes is working!