hi

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hi,
Loader, began work in July and hit my 30 day seniority. I hit my peak and I'm a in a slump.
Oldest loader in the bay at 26 years of age (once someone leaves the bay to be a driver maybe another in the bay is older).

My supervisor is 2 year hiree that is way younger than me wants me to be in top ten everyday.

I know he wants me to succeed and I should to but geez.
Are you a female?

imjanedoe

banned slut
Hi,
Loader, began work in July and hit my 30 day seniority. I hit my peak and I'm a in a slump.
Oldest loader in the bay at 26 years of age (once someone leaves the bay to be a driver maybe another in the bay is older).

My supervisor is 2 year hiree that is way younger than me wants me to be in top ten everyday.

U made seniority that’s great. It’s all mind tricks with them. Know your limits first and don’t stress because it’s a circus and you can’t control a lot of it. Sups are not your friend no matter how they try to ask they’ll always demand more. I’ve seen 56 year olds preload and make it. I think I lost almost 20 lbs my first month with the company. You’ll be in the best shape of your life if you treat it as a paid workout. I remember being sore with random bruises but the Epsom salts helped. It’s more mental than physical. Pop a headphone in and oh boy look at the time - to go. Good luck mate

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi,

How many loaders in your area died this summer? It's hot and just about everyone should be deceased by now?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Body composition changes. I lost inches but gained lean mass. I moved my ass and sweat in trailers double shifting my first peak. I kept the weight off & look better than ever!
BAD88798-DEFC-4FFD-AFF5-0B293E620F09.gif