hitting a dog

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ask to see file, you can see your file whenever you want.
I asked to see the accident investigation and that is why i didnt sign the prevention report. My truck was totally gone over. I did not kill the dog. There is no evidence that i did. Smoke and mirrors.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Idk. I just dont know. Bullies? Found my weak spot? Animals? I have been hurt by this. Maybe more since i am female and not ever been a tough girl. But my life has not been the same because of it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Are you being obtuse on purpose????

Pick up the damn phone, call your BA and demand a copy of the warning letter.

She may be obtuse in your opinion, Dave, but you are being pretty damned nosy.

You don't like it when people press you for details, so why are you pressing Tooner for something that is none of your business.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Idk. I just dont know. Bullies? Found my weak spot? Animals? I have been hurt by this. Maybe more since i am female and not ever been a tough girl. But my life has not been the same because of it.
image.jpg
Listen. Forget about it. You know the truth.i know it , they know it . Let it go. All will be good in the end for you. I know it. God is great. He is there for you. Don't let them win. Stay strong.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would prefer to just let it go like I always have. I can't do it this time because I have too many young guys and girls behind me that need to know that they have a union that fights for them and if they don't they have to stand up when they are right. The people condemning me have no one standing up for them and I'm sorry but in my sick twisted way I feel sorry for them. I can be shown the door tomorrow and I will survive just fine with or without ups. My dream was to be a driver can you imagine that? And I'm not going to get shoved out. I didn't do it I know I didn't do it I have to fight it. Have a great night everyone

oldandcrabby

God is in control and yes you are doing the right thing by showing others that we continue the good fight. Take Care and I will be praying that all works out for you. In the meantime kick their booty anywhere you can

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Curious? It devastated me. In case you didnt notice. Its a form letter. It says the same bs, up to and including termination. But if i dont get it, it didnt happen

While the bulk of the letter would be standard, the specifics of the incident would spell out why you are receiving the letter.

Wilson

Unfortunately, right or wrong, the company can do say what ever they like in regards to how they disciple workers even if they only "believe" an employee is at fault. Your grievance will land like a smelly turd on the floor. Your contract gives you the right to grieve but that doesn't mean it will succeed if the company wants to give you a warning letter or charge you with an accident.

In my area warning letters never get heard at joint panels. So bet on a dead lock office trip with you and your BA with you walking out with a warning letter and an accident charged in your file. I know its unfair but I suggest you just move on without making a fuss about it. The only thing a grievance will do is make a already bad situation worse. In a few months, if your a good UPS Romper Room Do Bee, ask the center manager if they could withdraw the letters from your file.