hitting a dog

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They can do whatever they want. I understand that. But what they cannot do is undo.
That is just the mentality they expect. Sorry i dont bow down and submit to it.

Wilson

Damage was done to you when you were slandered in front of your peers.
Further damage will be done to you when you are issued a warning letter.
Is the owner of the dog trying to get money from the company?

I realize the union probably won't do anything.
The EEOC, Dept of Labor and NLRB might.

I've been told that publicly embarrassing the company on their facebook page has been known to get attention.

Do any of your local TV stations have a segment where the stations investigator "go to bat" for people who have been wronged? You might try that also.

Good luck.

Unless the individual or company suffers a loss, monetary or future monetary gain, than their are no damages. A plaintiff has to, read carefully, prove they have or will likely suffer a loss because of the accusations or remarks. Defamation, liable, and slander are very very hard to prove and harder still to be compensated for.

Nothing to see here.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There is nothing new to tell. Its over, I got no letter, the time has expired I believe. I will do what I am directed to do, and they will do what they are directed to do. I am sure ups will win. But that doesnt stop me from fighting an unfair accusation. I am not guilty, I did not kill the dog, and my only avoidable accident in 20+ yrs, we will see. But as I said before, I dont care about that. I care about the dog and his grieving owner. And how they made me suffer because of it. Go have a beer hug your wife, dog, cat etc. Its over

clean hairy

There is nothing new to tell. Its over, I got no letter, the time has expired I believe. I will do what I am directed to do, and they will do what they are directed to do. I am sure ups will win. But that doesnt stop me from fighting an unfair accusation. I am not guilty, I did not kill the dog, and my only UNPROVEN ACCUSATION OF AN avoidable accident in 20+ yrs, we will see. But as I said before, I dont care about that. I care about the dog and his grieving owner. And how they made me suffer because of it. Go have a beer hug your wife, dog, cat etc. Its over
Fixed it for you Toon!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I care that the man lost his dog, I care that they blamed me, I suffered because they did. What part dont you get? Are you management 101.

Wilson

I read it several times myself and still cannot find the contradiction.
Well, that begs the question: Do you know what a contradiction is?

con·tra·dic·tion
ˌkäntrəˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
    "the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions"
    • a person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.
      "the paradox of using force to overcome force is a real contradiction"
    • the statement of a position opposite to one already made.
      "the second sentence appears to be in flat contradiction of the first"
      synonyms: denial, refutation, rebuttal, countering
      "a contradiction of his statement"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
do you freaking know what it is like to lose a pet? He is devastated. You can call me out, pick apart my statements I did not get fired I got charged. He lost his baby, :censored2:. And unfortunately I was the one who came by when he realized it.

Wilson

I care that the man lost his dog, I care that they blamed me, I suffered because they did. What part dont you get? Are you management 101.

Well, this is a messageboard where everyone's speaking off the cuff and freewriting. I don't expect a thesis paper. I was just making conversation. Keep your shirt on.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well, this is a messageboard where everyone's speaking off the cuff and freewriting. I don't expect a theses paper. I was just making conversation. Keep your shirt on.
No this is a message board for people who know wtf they are talking about, even those who disagree, but carry on.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well, this is a messageboard where everyone's speaking off the cuff and freewriting. I don't expect a thesis paper. I was just making conversation. Keep your shirt on.

I guess I fit right in.

Do I need to be? I think you described the situation pretty thoroughly and if my answer are found wanting then blame it on your descriptions.

PS, that called ...Back At Ya Babe.

If enough of us asked @cheryl politely, you might just get put into the mod queue or even be labeled as a troll.

Back At Ya, D*.