Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

Ron Carey lives on

You didn't answer a single question I asked wolf? So hall is your new savior? Thats laughable. hall was a Carey supporter for years. Then when in danger of losing his job, he switches to being hoffas errand boy. I really hope Hall runs, you would probably have a better chance of winning. His flip-flops and blunders are public record. Rank and file will expose hall, if he even has the stones to run. Your funny wolf. So what was hoffas last union job? Lmao

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Spider

Yes thanks for the Phillip/Riddle confusion. Good thing you were here. So your saying unless there is a strike, a leader is no good? Carey had one check, he rolled the dice with UPS, and waited for Clinton to force us back. I remember Carey imposing the contract on us. Didn't even get a vote.

Where are you pigs now?

Carey imposed the contract on us? Didn't even get a vote? The contract was ratified by mail ballot in October of 1997 by about 80%. You're entitled to formulate your own opinion, Wolf, but you're not entitled to formulate your own facts.

Ron Carey lives on

Leedham and Zuckerman are no spring chickens, I personally would like to see a younger ,firery guy jump in the race and mobilize all teamsters. We need a jump start, try to unite old foes and cut the political chords.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I have been encouraged by some young people at rank and file action meetings. An actual working teamster could really bring some validity to the office. This union has all the potential of being very powerful again. Im guilty of getting caught up in the old debates that have been going on for 20 years. Its time to think about the future of the IBT. Its going to be hard to please everyone as usual, I think a young face could rejuvenate the members

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

You didn't answer a single question I asked wolf? So hall is your new savior? Thats laughable. hall was a Carey supporter for years. Then when in danger of losing his job, he switches to being hoffas errand boy. I really hope Hall runs, you would probably have a better chance of winning. His flip-flops and blunders are public record. Rank and file will expose hall, if he even has the stones to run. Your funny wolf. So what was hoffas last union job? Lmao

Sent using BrownCafe App
His last union job was that he was president of the IBT. Wow! You really couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel could you? You have posted nothing except questions. Ask ask ask ask. Why don't you actually read for yourself? Carey doesn't live on. Are you always this slow, or is it just when we are on here?

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

I have been encouraged by some young people at rank and file action meetings. An actual working teamster could really bring some validity to the office. This union has all the potential of being very powerful again. Im guilty of getting caught up in the old debates that have been going on for 20 years. Its time to think about the future of the IBT. Its going to be hard to please everyone as usual, I think a young face could rejuvenate the members

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's a great idea. This is Ben.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400330274.095876.jpg
His tired of living paycheck to paycheck. He wants run in the next IBT election. He's a reformer (obviously). He needs your vote to solidify control of our 1.3 million members. So remember, vote the "CAREYLIVESON SLATE" VOTE BEN!!

Where are you pigs now?

Ron Carey lives on

Who is your choice wolf? You seem to have some problem with working people. Is it funny to see a guy pushing shopping carts at 9 bucks an hour? Wow, how about a picture of our unloaders unloading 1000 pieces an hour at 11 dollars an hour, are these workers beneath you? What a union strong guy you are.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Whats your big plan for the future of the IBT. Are you guys just counter punchers. What is your new ideas, lets hear your ideas on rebuilding Teamster power?

Sent using BrownCafe App