moreluck

golden ticket member
At least Kelly had an I.V. !!!!

Osbourne confirms seizure, tweets hospital photo - Yahoo! News

0308-kellyo-inset-2.jpg

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Khourtney Kardashian has been saving those designer baby clothes from Mason and Penelope to pass to Kim when she has her baby. That's what large famiies do.........they are all designer and gorgeous clothes, hardly worn....you know how fast kids grow.

Well I guess Kanye said, "No hand me downs for my kid....only the best!! " What a :censored2:!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
She was late for her own movie premier and decided not to go to the afterparty....(good).

Instead, she went for the weekend in Coachella.......a special over crowded weekend of sex, drugs and music.Didn't the judge already instruct her to stay away from places offering drugs and drink???

Coachella is a mad party....very gay.....very drunken and drugs all over.They had Kim Z. from AtlantaHousewives perform last year when her "Tardy for the Party" song came out.
Following video gives you some idea of the crowds.....
It's definitely not the place Lilo should be hanging out at......(judge's orders)

Coachella 2010 - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh joy ! Now Kim can have the other guy's baby in peace now that her divorce with the different guyis all settled .....Shes a piece alright!!

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries settle divorce, avoid trial

moreluck

golden ticket member
David Spade's take on the Rese Witherspoon story....

Reese Witherspoon learned the hard way -- if you have to tell someone, "Do you know who I am?" ... you're NOT as famous as you think you are, this according to David Spade.

Spade was leaving Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night when we asked if there's ever a good time for a star to drop the "I'm a really big deal" schtick ( a la Reese) ... and the "Rules of Engagement" star gave it to us straight.

"If you have to explain to someone you're famous, then you're technically not that famous."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian and Jessica Simpson are all due in July. Have you seen pictures of them recently? It's like a dolphin and 2 whales.