How much money do Part time Supervisors make per week?

HBGPreloader

PT sups start at around 14.50 an hour, and are payed a "guarantee" of 27.5 hours a week. But you shouldn't care because you don't want to be a pt sup, unless you understand that in all likelihood that is the last job you will ever have at UPS.
In the 6 years I've been working for UPS, only 3 supervisors I'm aware of actually were able to move into a driver position.
The remainder that wanted to "better" their pay within the company either quit or were fired before such a transfer could occur.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As a former sup, it was common to work 30 hours but get your hours reduced to 27.5 because it was considered unauthorized o/t. Whenever, a supervisor would make an issue of it they would find some reason to get rid of him.
Or you would work for 12 in my time and get diddly squat. But I hear things have changed. I am making up for my lost pay one hour of over allow at a time. :angel:

browntroll

i asked a new pt sup i knew from the unload(had less than 3 years pt) how much he makes as a pt sup, he said 17.50 and is looking at
a $1.00 raise in the next few months.

scisector9

What he told me was out of every paycheck, which means per week. And it wasn't fifty, but something like fifty- maybe forty. Either way, that's a :censored2: ton of money compared to how much they make.

Can anyone here back this up? I suppose he could have misspoke, but weekly and monthly are miles apart.

I know ft on road sups and cms have to pay 150 extra a month if they are smokers. Had two of them in my building who quit ( supposedly) this summer to save that money.

Between that and dropping spouses insurance I am thankful for the teamsters. Although imperfect it beats getting friend'd around like mgmt.

Cheers

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

I know ft on road sups and cms have to pay 150 extra a month if they are smokers. Had two of them in my building who quit ( supposedly) this summer to save that money.
Sent using BrownCafe App
And if caught smoking, they get fired for dishonesty, and insurance fraud, said my PO'ed LP person.