How would you record this?

box_beeyotch

Suppose you have a stop in your board for 400 elm st but also have a stop for 400a elm street but you find they both go to the same place. Do you still sheet as two separate stops since that is how your EDD has it

rod

Retired 22 years
If I had 2 different stops but it was all left at one stop by the time I got done trick sheeting it would be 4 stops. Don't ask me how---I was just that good

By The Book

Suppose you have a stop in your board for 400 elm st but also have a stop for 400a elm street but you find they both go to the same place. Do you still sheet as two separate stops since that is how your EDD has it
After you scan the correct address, then scan the incorrect or additional address with the diad. It will ask you if you want to add this package to the first package you scanned. You hit yes, and finish the stop. There is no need for an address correction.

bl04a

The bottom line is that 2 completely different , independent businesses although listed at the same address are 2 different stops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

After you scan the correct address, then scan the incorrect or additional address with the diad. It will ask you if you want to add this package to the first package you scanned. You hit yes, and finish the stop. There is no need for an address correction.

Depending on my mood at the time I may or may not have address corrected the 400a package.

By The Book

I'm in a pickle now. I'm at a stop where the number is good on two streets. It's addressed to the wrong street. I'm going to deliver it to the correct street, with an address correction. I'm also going to sheet it first as a no such person with the duplicate key. I will only drive to the correct address, does this sound good to everyone? I want to be morally correct.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm in a pickle now. I'm at a stop where the number is good on two streets. It's addressed to the wrong street. I'm going to deliver it to the correct street, with an address correction. I'm also going to sheet it first as a no such person with the duplicate key. I will only drive to the correct address, does this sound good to everyone? I want to be morally correct.

By the time you second guess yourself a dozen times you could have delivered 2 or 3 more stops. Just "sheet" the damn things up- take two stops and plead stupidity (maybe with a fake tear in your eye).

CHALLY9TX

No need to do duplicate. Just edit the address when you scan the pkg at the correct address. That's what I've done. No issues from management. Of course you're gonna get varied responses from others on here. :)

ArcherUTR

Call it what you want, I do it as I was instructed to by an on car, whether its wrong or not is not my problem nor do I care.
But we should all be cautious how we qualify our internet advice as we do not all have the same documentation, the same on-cars, the same center managers, nor the same division managers.

":censored2: it, that's what so-and-so supervisor told me", or "I never had any problems in my center doing it" is not sound advice.

box_beeyotch

But we should all be cautious how we qualify our internet advice as we do not all have the same documentation, the same on-cars, the same center managers, nor the same division managers.

":censored2: it, that's what so-and-so supervisor told me", or "I never had any problems in my center doing it" is not sound advice.

I wasn't giving advice. I asked a question because I was curious.