Hurt on the job today

satellitedriver

Hey Red, why do you continue to lie about really happened with you and the supervisor in question? If all these people who have responded to you knew what kind of person you really are, they would be embarrassed to have you as a representative of the union. It seems you keep forgetting that if UPS is so bad and unfair, you have the option to get another job. I have driven for this company for over 13 years and I have seen union stewards like you. What I mean is, it appears all you have is a personal problem with being told do something. You have a problem with authority and now you are using your position to get support for your cause. The supervisor you are questioning is not trying to hide an injury, he just knows what kind of work ethic you have and how you have claimed so many injuries in the past. He has every right ask you what happened. I have never responded on this site before. But enough is enough. Stop with the lying. I am embarrassed to have you as a fellow driver and union steward.
Prove that Red is a liar, or take your first post back.
Many, if not all, know Red and I hold very different views, but, I have never seen him as a liar.
12, you make a bad first impression in Brown Cafe with your first post.

DS

Fenderbender
I agree Sat,red may have different opinions about the teamsters than we do but he always comes across as a by the book driver.This seems to be a classic case of a sup that made a bad decision that has evolved into a case of personal intimidation and harassment.I think sat is right that this problem could possibly be solved with a quick call to the hotline,before the courts get involved.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Guys i appreciate your support of my character, its true that people dont like me. That i can live with, i like many of you want to go to work do the job and just go home. Which would happen if the company didnt violate at will. This incident has opened my eyes alot, seriously if they could treat me like this they have to be doing it to others.

I will be asking alot of questions to the newer drivers because of some phone calls i received this weekend from others who have read this thread. This same sup has them documenting lunches that they dont take, falisfying their am time to show no more than 10 mins in the morning and some other points. What a dirt bag!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Guys i appreciate your support of my character, its true that people dont like me. That i can live with, i like many of you want to go to work do the job and just go home. Which would happen if the company didnt violate at will. This incident has opened my eyes alot, seriously if they could treat me like this they have to be doing it to others.

I will be asking alot of questions to the newer drivers because of some phone calls i received this weekend from others who have read this thread. This same sup has them documenting lunches that they dont take, falisfying their am time to show no more than 10 mins in the morning and some other points. What a dirt bag!

This is absolutely pathetic, red sorry you have to go through this.