I got ripped off my hours today, what should I do

AlliSeeisBrown

Yeah when I was working in the hub, at the end of the night the PT sup would radio the FT sup about who was about to leave so that the FT sup could clock them out. I would just be told "okay man you can go home, he already clocked you out". I asked them to stop doing that. I prefer to be in control of my own paid time, especially when I have never been suspected of abusing it.

MajorArmedMan

Yeah when I was working in the hub, at the end of the night the PT sup would radio the FT sup about who was about to leave so that the FT sup could clock them out. I would just be told "okay man you can go home, he already clocked you out". I asked them to stop doing that. I prefer to be in control of my own paid time, especially when I have never been suspected of abusing it.
Yeah that's the first and last time I let my supervisors clock me in, I'm doing it myself all the time from now on.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You do realize that when we punch you in it won't be reflected in your timecard system, right? The system hourlies use to punch in is transmit only. As in your system only transmits the info to us, when we change your card stuff like your totals don't change. We don't "punch" you in. We put in a manual one at the end.
Yea...I'm sure the sup had every intention of fixing it lol...get outta here with that bull. Sups lie all the time. I was asked to punch in 15 minutes early so I did. Guess how short my check was? 15 minutes. :)

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I've seen two sups fired for altering people's time cards to make themselves look good...and some people don't even care cause "it's only two hours"

Liquid Red

I've seen two sups fired for altering people's time cards to make themselves look good...and some people don't even care cause "it's only two hours"

"It's only two hours" WTF...I'm a total newbie (2 months) and I learned the first week to keep a close eye on my time. They ain't jacking
2 minutes of my time, let alone 2 hours.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
"It's only two hours" WTF...I'm a total newbie (2 months) and I learned the first week to keep a close eye on my time. They ain't jacking
2 minutes of my time, let alone 2 hours.
If you stopped doing your job for two hours you'd be fired...but they won't think twice about screwing you...Roll tide

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't care how busy they are, it is ILLEGAL for them not to pay me. Since I'm "nice" I am not going to report them to the police or she them, but I am going to get my hours for today in and tell them tomorrow morning and they are going to fix it. Otherwise I would change my mind, because it's as I wasted my time today.

Before I respond, I'm sorry. It's Xmas season and I really want to be nice and kind but then you post another dumb thread where you babble. Do you even bother to proofread what you write to see if it makes any sense? If you did, epic fail it makes no sense. If you didn't, it's no big deal as I'm sure you wouldn't have noticed anyways.

Way to completely flip the friend* out for something so easy to fix by just walking in and asking a supe to verify you were time corrected for the morning. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the notion of you calling the cops and crying to them about this. I imagine the cops all sitting around reviewing the 911 tape and hearing you say you were the victim of a robbery. I also can't help to laugh and imagine you would be the same sissylalaa who would call to say you were being held against your will if there was mandatory overtime.

But hey, you keep on with your Yu Gi Oh playing self and do whatever makes you happy. Merry Xmas, Happy New Year, Seto Kaiba for president 2020!

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Asshats.........you all know the OP should call the police asap, then come back here and tell us how that goes.................................

KingofFluff

You can call the Avon lady for all I care.
I-dont-believe-you (1).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If the union were to do anything, it would be to overhaul the time-card system. They love to micromanage us to death, lets micromanage the paid day to take it out of their hands. Too much "fixing" over all.