If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

10 point

We are waiting! I mean you don't want to explain why you vote no (not saying you have to) but yet tell us we don't know what we're talking about! So tell us what we're talking about! I'm not a stupid man and I know when I'm being taken for a ride...this isn't one of those times! Oh and down here we don't know what chowder is...it's more about grits, pulled BBQ, and sweet tea!

Sent using BrownCafe App
I've been told that they're voting no because they don't like the contract.

stink219

2? Maybe 4. I told her to her face that she had the best legs in the last election. With Hoffa a close second. Gagere has chicken legs.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251
Ok Sandy!! I'm ready. 4 Kettles on the rizzo.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

Irishman Collins

Isn't voting no, anymore just about the disgust that an individual has toward anyone at the top? I mean we all distrust our politicians and Union officials. It's the environment both have created. I personally continue to vote no because the Master is lame and has no teeth so if I can delay this language from taking effect I will! I do think voting no is more than my reasons though. People just aren't happy with their lives and especially not happy with people trying to take more money out of their wallets

Sent using BrownCafe App

Isn't voting no, anymore just about the disgust that an individual has toward anyone at the top? I mean we all distrust our politicians and Union officials. It's the environment both have created. I personally continue to vote no because the Master is lame and has no teeth so if I can delay this language from taking effect I will! I do think voting no is more than my reasons though. People just aren't happy with their lives and especially not happy with people trying to take more money out of their wallets

Sent using BrownCafe App
We don't all feel the same way as you do. You are just in a bad local so you have to stir the pot.

Last edited:

Irishman Collins

We don't all feel the same way as you do. You are just in a bad local so you have to stir the pot.
Bojangles, does harrasment occur on a regular basis in your local or how about misuse of termination language, I.e., company calling everything dishonesty? These are just two examples of how our top leaders have continually allowed the company to do what they want. Here is a question for you. If our Union leaders informational picketed U.P.S. every time someone was fired unjustly or contacted the media about all the harrasment that is continual happening from management (Sexual or otherwise) wouldn't you think the company would change their behavior? Our leaders don't think outside the box. If they truly cared about their members not one unjust discharge or harrasment case would be tolerated. Instead there are multiple members suffering from said behavior and it's just the same old same old, file a grievance, go to panel or arbitration and let them deal with it. So, unless you can tell me this doesn't occur in your location I say it is time for you to change your behavior and get on board with the reform movement.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bojangles, does harrasment occur on a regular basis in your local or how about misuse of termination language, I.e., company calling everything dishonesty? These are just two examples of how our top leaders have continually allowed the company to do what they want. Here is a question for you. If our Union leaders informational picketed U.P.S. every time someone was fired unjustly or contacted the media about all the harrasment that is continual happening from management (Sexual or otherwise) wouldn't you think the company would change their behavior? Our leaders don't think outside the box. If they truly cared about their members not one unjust discharge or harrasment case would be tolerated. Instead there are multiple members suffering from said behavior and it's just the same old same old, file a grievance, go to panel or arbitration and let them deal with it. So, unless you can tell me this doesn't occur in your location I say it is time for you to change your behavior and get on board with the reform movement.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Why would ups change when 9 out of ten drivers can be friend*ed with and will let it happen. In my opinion I see countless weak members who want me to do it for them. When I started out it wasn't like this. All I see is a bunch of pu$$ies making 33 bucks an hour. Where I'm from I have built up a reputation as kind of a head hunter. I'm kinda like a robinhood. That's all fine and dandy but they all can't live off my legacy. Calling the news filing NLRB charges calling OSHA to repot a hostile work enviro men or the dot not to mention filing for unemployment is thing that a grown ass man can figure out without me. I still direct them to this but most are to scared because they make so much money. They think it will go away.

Ups is like that groomer pedophile. They pray on the weak member and they know what's in their psyche.

When does being a man come into play? You bash the international when they are the generals of an army of soldiers that make 33 dollar an hour girly men. I have a few women in my local that make the dudes look like the biatchs.

I'm glad the old school guys took me under their wings. God bless those men who showed me the way to make be a man among boys.

10 point

Why would ups change when 9 out of ten drivers can be friend*ed with and will let it happen. In my opinion I see countless weak members who want me to do it for them. When I started out it wasn't like this. All I see is a bunch of pu$$ies making 33 bucks an hour. Where I'm from I have built up a reputation as kind of a head hunter. I'm kinda like a robinhood. That's all fine and dandy but they all can't live off my legacy. Calling the news filing NLRB charges calling OSHA to repot a hostile work enviro men or the dot not to mention filing for unemployment is thing that a grown ass man can figure out without me. I still direct them to this but most are to scared because they make so much money. They think it will go away.

Ups is like that groomer pedophile. They pray on the weak member and they know what's in their psyche.

When does being a man come into play? You bash the international when they are the generals of an army of soldiers that make 33 dollar an hour girly men. I have a few women in my local that make the dudes look like the biatchs.

I'm glad the old school guys took me under their wings. God bless those men who showed me the way to make be a man among boys.
A lot of truth there but don't give away so much info that people link your identity to someone we know. :)

Irishman Collins

Bojangles, I agree that members need to step up a little more but don't we pay our local leaders and the I.B.T. to defend us and the contract? Your analogy of the generals and soldiers is all wrong. Here is an analogy that makes since. It is like having elected government politicians that do nothing about their crime rates in their respective areas. It is not the job of the people in the neighborhood to take it upon themselves to solve the crime in their area. It is the elected politicians that should pass legislation or increase taxes to add to the police force. It is not the average member who is responsible for the company's behavior it is the Unions for not using their power to help their people.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bojangles, I agree that members need to step up a little more but don't we pay our local leaders and the I.B.T. to defend us and the contract? Your analogy of the generals and soldiers is all wrong. Here is an analogy that makes since. It is like having elected government politicians that do nothing about their crime rates in their respective areas. It is not the job of the people in the neighborhood to take it upon themselves to solve the crime in their area. It is the elected politicians that should pass legislation or increase taxes to add to the police force. It is not the average member who is responsible for the company's behavior it is the Unions for not using their power to help their people.

Sent using BrownCafe App
What I said is how it is. If you disagree so be it. I hope you figure out what you need to.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Isn't voting no, anymore just about the disgust that an individual has toward anyone at the top? I mean we all distrust our politicians and Union officials. It's the environment both have created. I personally continue to vote no because the Master is lame and has no teeth so if I can delay this language from taking effect I will!
Aren't you in Ohio? If that's the case, you don't continue to vote no since the rider passed last month.
I do think voting no is more than my reasons though. People just aren't happy with their lives and especially not happy with people trying to take more money out of their wallets
I can't really get behind the "We don't got nothin and they're taking that away too!" from someone who makes $90k a year to throw boxes. If you aren't happy with your life, it ain't because of lack of pay. The company isn't responsible for any other reason you might have.

Here is a question for you. If our Union leaders informational picketed U.P.S. every time someone was fired unjustly or contacted the media about all the harrasment that is continual happening from management (Sexual or otherwise) wouldn't you think the company would change their behavior? Our leaders don't think outside the box.
This argument comes up all the time. The general public, most of whom went to school for 4 years, became a professional in their field, make half what a UPS driver makes, and don't have the benefits a UPS driver has, are not going to rally around us like we're some neighborhood heroes over a $100 co-pay or a charge of harassment. They couldn't care less if their stuff comes in a brown truck, white truck, mail truck, package drone, etc.

Last edited:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Without real effort by the members, the union leadership can do little on their own to enforce language that is not being utilized by the hourlies. One example being; drivers who complain about excessive OT, yet won't sign up on the Opt In list and skip all their breaks and lunch. Drivers who want more routes, but won't challenge management sorting smalls or scanning NDA, and skip their lunch and breaks. Drivers who say they want the union to "step up" and "fix things" yet these same drivers destroy unity by not participating in anything that unites the group and instead make back room deals with management to feather their own nest, at the expense of their brothers. When the older, more savvy and experienced drivers retire, watch out. "It's a hard rain's, a gonna fall."