If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

So we should tuck our tails between our legs and go along to get along?
At what point does society say, the pendulum has swung far enough toward big business and to far away from middle America?
History bears that what we give away, will likely never be recouped.

I say there was no reason to give concessions to UPS.
I think the thing that will change this is an all out revolution.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Hourly employees can't take their time cards home.

And are not allowed to take pictures at work.

Hmmm.
How on Earth do you swipe in then? Mine sits in my wallet.

And I'm not at work because it's a Sunday afternoon here in Kansas, don't know what day it is where you live.

Hmmm.

Last edited:

Johnny Paycheck

How on Earth do you swipe in then? Mine sits in my wallet.

And I'm not at work because it's a Sunday afternoon here in Kansas, don't know what day it is where you live.

Hmmm.
I've also got my copy of my Application for membership in Local 41. Want a picture of that too?

Last edited:

Johnny Paycheck

You ever hear of a part time supe? Lots of them vote in union elections because they were never taken off the union rolls.
Huh, that's weird. 10 Point's theory was that I'm Full Time management. That still doesn't explain my time card. PT sups don't need them because they're salaried. PT loaders, however, are not. So, is your theory that I'm a PT sup being paid by my superiors to troll you or that I'm just doing it on my own time? Talk to Dragon, maybe he's in on it.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Huh, that's weird. 10 Point's theory was that I'm Full Time management. That still doesn't explain my time card. PT sups don't need them because they're salaried. PT loaders, however, are not. So, is your theory that I'm a PT sup being paid by my superiors to troll you or that I'm just doing it on my own time? Talk to Dragon, maybe he's in on it.
My theory fits better. You just never turned in your time card.

And you are looking to move up the ranks by impressing the bosses above you.

It also explains your posts.

Johnny Paycheck

My theory fits better. You just never turned in your time card.

And you are looking to move up the ranks by impressing the bosses above you.

It also explains your posts.
I don't even have to do this, but just because I am all about making an idiot look like an idiot...

41921907-86a0-4e9d-a68c-797342040a4d_zps6ff6824a.png

That's my most recent paycheck. Note the date. You might also note the phrase "UnionDue" included. Hmmm, a supervisor that pays union dues, that's just weird.

realbrown1

I don't even have to do this, but just because I am all about making an idiot look like an idiot...

That's my most recent paycheck. Note the date. You might also note the phrase "UnionDue" included. Hmmm, a supervisor that pays union dues, that's just weird.

So you wouldn't be the first Teamster to sell out his brothers and sisters.

Face it, with your attitude, you want to be in management.

You can see that in your posts.

Johnny Paycheck

So you wouldn't be the first Teamster to sell out his brothers and sisters.

Face it, with your attitude, you want to be in management.

You can see that in your posts.
So now I just want to be in management. Interesting. I just think that we make good money to do a job. And it's a good job. If that means that I "want to be management" that's fine. But based on how your previous theories have gone, I'd have to question your newest one also. Just because I don't get up and shout with the "We ain't got nothin' and they're taking that away too!" crowd, doesn't mean I dream of ever managing you babies.

A management job is not hard to get. They practically throw PT sup promotions at new hires until one of them takes it and quits 4 weeks down the road. I'm a top-10 loader at my hub, If I wanted to be management, all I'd have to do is raise my hand.

Last edited:

Johnny Paycheck

Were you a censor in your previous job?
Yeah but I left government work for the ultra-lucrative union busting field. Just ask realbrown all about it, he's uncovered my plot. The secret is to infiltrate the union while not hating your job/life. They'll swear that you're a management goon sent to poison the union with your "Maybe this is an alright job and the company isn't Hitler." opinion. Management hand selected me because I have experience in jobs that are actually worse/harder than UPS.

realbrown1

Yeah but I left government work for the ultra-lucrative union busting field. Just ask realbrown all about it, he's uncovered my plot. The secret is to infiltrate the union while not hating your job/life. They'll swear that you're a management goon sent to poison the union with your "Maybe this is an alright job and the company isn't Hitler." opinion. Management hand selected me because I have experience in jobs that are actually worse/harder than UPS.
Just keeping it real.

10 point

Your posts already show what an idiot is.