Klein's very own current events thread

texan

This is where I moved to in March of 1973 : Stuttgart - Rohracker

20090324162058_2.jpg

And yes, Texan, I remember Cluss Bier from the 3 weeks I spent in Heilbronn.
Had you ever had the chance to sit in a local bar, and have a few drinks, and they use those beer-deckels as your tab ? It's awesome.

There is a thread on Facebook. They post these pictures.
They are all alumni of my last unit in Deutschland.
We still keep in touch and savor the memories.
I loved Germany. I will never forget my time there. Three times I got orders to go there.
We were the soldiers that stared at the face of the Soviets on the Check and East German border.

klein

Für Meno :)
There is a thread on Facebook. They post these pictures.
They are all alumni of my last unit in Deutschland.
We still keep in touch and savor the memories.
I loved Germany. I will never forget my time there. Three times I got orders to go there.
We were the soldiers that stared at the face of the Soviets on the Check and East German border.

And you didn't marry a Fraulein ?

klein

All hell broke lose yesterday at work (it's non union and pays by performance).
Well, some bitch got a look at my paystub while I wasn't even at work yet, then told the other bitch that I work with, that I'm earning more than she does.
Just to make the story short - it was hell at work yesterdAY
Both females called the boss and complained about me (but not about my pay - they know better).....
I called him this morning already, telling him what I had to go thru yesterday .
He doesn't quite believe me that they snooped into my pay stub, but told him, I'm not an idiot - it was all about money yesterday and pay rate !
Why else would they bring that up ?

Btw, I told him on the phone, that if one of them demands more money now - just let her go.
He agreed.

klein

You never mention what they complained about!!

For example, I told 1 of these "ladies" (sounds to good to call them that), that it was not professional to put debit recipts in the garbage box , where customers can see themm how we easily just toss them away).

So, it all started from there.
Then I told the other lady that the boss praised me for always being on time, while they are not.
So, 1 of the bitc..tcs got upset about it, and called him.

Oh yeah, even though I'm up over $5 in tips, I gave away 39 cents to someone that was short, and 50 cents, because he wanted to use his debit card for 50cents (after being short on cash).

And another poor sucker that walked all the way to the store, was $1.50 short, only becAUSE he left his wallet behind.
I paid that $1.50 out of my own pocket.
I'm just too nice to make him walk back home and come again - but I should get it back today or in the next days.

But, they complain about that, too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, terrible, what I need to go with every day! (Klein)

I do not have as much drama at work, but I have two peers that dot drag your weight.(Texan)

klein

gee, just got back from Safeway, I should really apply there for a job.
I'm dressed so clean that customers keep asking me where to find products, and think I work for them.
3 of those questions today alone !
Atleast I know that store and tell them which aisle it's in :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like my store's personnel.....when I was new to my store, I asked a blonde lady......where's the coffee? She replied, " down the cofee aisle". We 've been close now for almost 10 years.

All hell broke lose yesterday at work (it's non union and pays by performance).
Well, some bitch got a look at my paystub while I wasn't even at work yet, then told the other bitch that I work with, that I'm earning more than she does.
Just to make the story short - it was hell at work yesterdAY

"...............so I chloroformed them bitches and threw them in the well in my basement. They'll rub the lotion on their skin or else they'll get the hose again. When I make my woman suit out of their skin we'll see who has the last laugh."

Gee, what a tough guy. Ever pick a fight with someone with a Y chromosome?