LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another week, and another set of polling data to digest...

The non legit polls ( USC/LATIMES & Rassmussen) skewed the averages for the week, but the legit scientific polls are coming out and we see the reality of the pulse of the nation..

upload_2016-9-24_0-1-10.png

Keeping in mind, 4% was the margin of victory in both 2008 and 2012, and those were considered blowouts, and hillary is RIGHT THERE at the blowout margin.

TOS.

newfie

Another week, and another set of polling data to digest...

The non legit polls ( USC/LATIMES & Rassmussen) skewed the averages for the week, but the legit scientific polls are coming out and we see the reality of the pulse of the nation..

View attachment 97684

Keeping in mind, 4% was the margin of victory in both 2008 and 2012, and those were considered blowouts, and hillary is RIGHT THERE at the blowout margin.

TOS.

enjoy your polls the victory you seek is available now but will not be there for you in November

Why does TOS love these polls? Does she even know what's in them? It must be the the dirty politics behind them. Much like the dirty politicians she loves so much.

I have come to the conclusion that she watches all the "House Wives of..." shows. In preparation for her posts.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why does TOS love these polls? Does she even know what's in them? It must be the the dirty politics behind them. Much like the dirty politicians she loves so much.

I have come to the conclusion that she watches all the "House Wives of..." shows. In preparation for her posts.

The polls have demonstrated to be as accurate as you are a republican.

DRUMPF will get a beating come 7 weeks and you all will be the laughing stocks for the months following.

I cant wait.

TOS.

The polls have demonstrated to be as accurate as you are a republican.

DRUMPF will get a beating come 7 weeks and you all will be the laughing stocks for the months following.

I cant wait.

TOS.
I have more important things to worry about. My life really won't change either way. The last 4 presidents has not impacted my life much.

bbsam

Staff member
I have more important things to worry about. My life really won't change either way. The last 4 presidents has not impacted my life much.
They never do. They affect future generations and not in a good way recently.

PT Car Washer

I had to spend a year away from my family because of a war bush started over lies. I was proud to serve my country, but all it caused was misery for millions of innocent people and with no end in sight.

newfie

I had to spend a year away from my family because of a war bush started over lies. I was proud to serve my country, but all it caused was misery for millions of innocent people and with no end in sight.

lot of people from both parties supported that lie.

PT Car Washer

lot of people from both parties supported that lie.
Most of the American people supported that lie. But where did that lie start? Trillions of US tax payer dollars thrown away, thousands of US troops killed, many thousands more suffering from dismemberment and life changing wounds both physical and mental and all for perpetual warfare who only profit the arms industry.

Most of the American people supported that lie. But where did that lie start? Trillions of US tax payer dollars thrown away, thousands of US troops killed, many thousands more suffering from dismemberment and life changing wounds both physical and mental and all for perpetual warfare who only profit the arms industry.
That's what you signed up for... Unless you were drafted.

You think he signed up to fight for a government that lies to him? That somehow let's these liars off the hook in your mind?
Yes, politicians lie, that is a prerequisite for the job. Unfortunately they can get away with it. I don't think they should get a way with it, but voters still vote for them even though they get caught in lie after lie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, politicians lie, that is a prerequisite for the job. Unfortunately they can get away with it. I don't think they should get a way with it, but voters still vote for them even though they get caught in lie after lie.
I agree, just seemed like you were brushing off his opinion because he signed up to defend his country, equivalent to the "if you don't like it you can get out" argument.

Seems we have reached the pinnacle of lying in this election. I don't think the two major parties have ever offered candidates that lie as much as these two criminals.

PT Car Washer

That's what you signed up for... Unless you were drafted.
I and most Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, Seaman, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reserve signed up to defend our country and the Constitution. We trust the leaders of our country to use our lives in the best interest of our country and not the best interest of wealthy defense contractors or big business.

I and most Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, Seaman, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reserve signed up to defend our country and the Constitution. We trust the leaders of our country to use our lives in the best interest of our country and not the best interest of wealthy defense contractors or big business.
Do they all live in a box? Reagen told us this wasn't the case over 35 years ago.

newfie

you blamed Bush earlier . my point was there were many hands in that pot from both sides of the aisle.

newfie

you could make an argument of war profiteering for every conflict since WWII. why would you sign up and trust our leaders if they have demonstrated a consistent pattern of war profiteering prior to your signing up?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you could make an argument of war profiteering for every conflict since WWII. why would you sign up and trust our leaders if they have demonstrated a consistent pattern of war profiteering prior to your signing up?
So you admit our military interventions are for profit and not defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.