LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett636

we'll need all the ammo and guns we can get if that walking death model gets elected president

I couldn't agree more. I never joined into the panic buying everytime Obama mentioned more gun control because I knew that it was unlikely to happen. If the hildabeast wins I may have to rethink the hold off and wait approach to buying more firearms.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
we'll need all the ammo and guns we can get if that walking death model gets elected president

I couldn't agree more. I never joined into the panic buying everytime Obama mentioned more gun control because I knew that it was unlikely to happen. If the hildabeast wins I may have to rethink the hold off and wait approach to buying more firearms.

P.T. Barnum said eloquently...

"theres a sucker born every minute"...

I see that two minutes have passed.

Save your money, make the gun makers richer beyond belief, then ask to be buried with unused guns when you pass. Maybe in Space Camp you'll need them.

TOS.

newfie

P.T. Barnum said eloquently...

"theres a sucker born every minute"...

I see that two minutes have passed.

Save your money, make the gun makers richer beyond belief, then ask to be buried with unused guns when you pass. Maybe in Space Camp you'll need them.

TOS.

why should my buying guns to defend myself bother you? why would it matter to you what I have in my household if you're not intent on stealing my stuff.

ahhhh maybe I just discovered why you don't want me owning guns. Got a little klepto in you FOS?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why should my buying guns to defend myself bother you? why would it matter to you what I have in my household if you're not intent on stealing my stuff.

ahhhh maybe I just discovered why you don't want me owning guns. Got a little klepto in you FOS?

The paranoia is hilarious..

WHO do you believe you would be defending yourself from?

The government?

As if the government would send in troops on foot to get you? How prepared are you for armor? Or Drones? Or Attack Helo's?

Your ideal of defending yourself is laughable. Get a better realtor.

TOS.

newfie

The government?

As if the government would send in troops on foot to get you? How prepared are you for armor? Or Drones? Or Attack Helo's?

TOS.

too much weed.

again the question why do you care what I do to defend my home?

Sportello

Banned

The government?

TOS.
He lives in a city that is over 80% White. When one doesn't live near 'others' one has a tendency to fear them.

newfie

He lives in a city that is over 80% White. When one doesn't live near 'others' one has a tendency to fear them.

you folks lock your doors and windows at night? must be your fear of minorities entering your house?

I do enjoy your attempt to try to intimidate me by pretending to have stalked me. keep flexing in the mirror and you will generate one admirer.

guess what comes next ?

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another week of bad polling for DRUMPF..... but the LAME USC/LA TIMES nonsense poll keeps fluctuating wildly every three days.... so toss that out and DRUMPF is going to get CREAMED come November 8th.

upload_2016-9-1_12-21-14.png

newfie

Another week of bad polling for DRUMPF..... but the LAME USC/LA TIMES nonsense poll keeps fluctuating wildly every three days.... so toss that out and DRUMPF is going to get CREAMED come November 8th.

View attachment 94978

lA times is not fluctuating its pretty consistent trump.

did you see the Reuters nonsense. 1/2 point difference between the two.

did you see the fox news poll nonsense two point difference there.

polls are closing while Hillary naps.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The LA Times/USC poll is not recognized scientific poll.. We have already covered this poll. Its not recognized, because it samples the same 3200 people every three days... depending on "who" and "how" many of the original 3200 they poll, the sample fluctuates..

The latest LATIMES/USC, in order going backwards...

LA Times/USCLA Times 8/26 - 9/1 2576 LV 4.5 43 44 Trump +1

LA Times/USCLA Times/USC 8/22 - 8/28 2460 LV 4.5 44 44 Tie

LA Times/USCLA Times/USC 8/6 - 8/12 2325 LV -- 46 42 Clinton +4

LA Times/USCLA Times/USC 7/30 - 8/5 2175 LV -- 45 44 Clinton +1

LA Times/USCLA Times/USC 7/20 - 7/26 2150 LV -- 40 47 Trump +7

LA Times/USCLA Times/USC 8/14 - 8/20 2385 LV -- 43 45 Trump +2

The LA TIMES/USC poll uses 1600 republicans and 1600 democrats who are "Eligible Voters" not registered or likely... like the other polls.

Depending on which sample of party makes up the majority when sampled, the data is skewed that way. One week more dems are polled than repubs, so the polling comes out favoring clinton, then vice versa.

This isnt scientific. Thats why there is no margin of error.. its ALL WRONG.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I dont know what "latest" fox news poll you are talking about, but here is the LATEST Fox news poll

FOX News 8/28 - 8/30 1011 RV 3.0 48 42 Clinton +6

Not sure where you are seeing a 2 point difference? Maybe you should try some reading glasses...?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And of course, the LA Times/USC poll continues to skewed the averages... that is, until monday when it gets tossed aside by the national polls...

upload_2016-9-3_13-41-21.png

newfie

The LA Times/USC poll is not recognized scientific poll.. We have already covered this poll. Its not recognized, because it samples the same 3200 people every three days...

TOS.

ah did you say they were listed under the real clear politics presidential polls listing? nuff said. thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.