LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

I look forward from being called a racist to a sexist because I don't like 99% of the statist garbage that comes from DC

good deal, now we get to be mysoginists when we point out Hillaries many flaws and mistakes. Hell its an impressive title I cant even spell it.

newfie

I saw something interesting today on CNN . The LA times poll has apparently been quite accurate in past elections.

klein

Für Meno :)
Can you name all 400 Europeans ?
400 million! Silly!
But Belgium blocked it yesterday.
They used their veto vote .
Our trade minister went to Paris overnight to try and fix this.
The agreement is due to be signed in 2 weeks.
I'm hoping for it.
Unlike Republicans , I agree with free trade.

P

pickup

400 million! Silly!
But Belgium blocked it yesterday.
They used their veto vote .
Our trade minister went to Paris overnight to try and fix this.
The agreement is due to be signed in 2 weeks.
I'm hoping for it.
Unlike Republicans , I agree with free trade.

I wish Canada would stop meddling in Belgium's affairs. Your country already has a French speaking population under subjugation and now it seeks to do the same to Belgium. Hooray for the Walloons.

klein

I wish Canada would stop meddling in Belgium's affairs. Your country already has a French speaking population under subjugation and now it seeks to do the same to Belgium. Hooray for the Walloons.
You guys don't want NAFTA and the largest trade between 2 countries (USA & Canada).
We do need to look elsewhere!

klein

we will survive we have plenty of hot dog carts and more then enough hot dogs.
We will too ! We can survive off Knorr , Dr. Oetker , Maggie instead of Kraft foods.
America grew great by exporting worldwide.
And now you wanna close those doors ?

klein

Well, judging by Belgium's no, it looks like nobody wants you.
I really did laugh out loud , really , really loud as I read your post.
Merkel and French President wants it.
They have a bigger say than Belgium.
Within a day or 2 it should be settled.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I guess its okay to listen to him now?
I saw something interesting today on CNN . The LA times poll has apparently been quite accurate in past elections.

You two have a tough election lesson to learn..

First, newfie, the LATIMES/USC poll has NEVER been done before, so you are incorrect, they HAVENT been accurate in previous elections. This is the first year, this unscientific poll has been conducted.

The LATIMES/USC poll is WHACK, and only the lowest common denominators would put their faith into it.

Second, Blackjack, like it has been explained a dozen times already, you are RELYING on the LATIMES/USC poll in the link you provide, and I have already called out this POLL as unreliable, as has every media source.

This poll uses the SAME 3200 people every night, and it LEANS republican as the responders mostly consist of republicans. It does not SAMPLE various VOTERS, whether registered or likely, it uses ELIGIBLE voters, who may have or may not have even voted or registered in previous elections.

Its results are SO OFF track its not even funny, but for a DRUMPF supporter, they lend HOPE.

But thats all the BOTH of you have left, HOPE.

A miracle, an intervention from GOD, but its really a sad reality for you both, that you cant see what the rest of the country sees.

A DRUMPF LOSS IN A BLOWOUT.

I feel bad for the both of you.

If DRUMPF really had a chance to win, all the REGULAR right wingers on this site would be all over these threads talking smack, but, they have been through this before and THEY see the handwriting on the wall and they are now silent.

That blabbermouth from the OC would be posting a hundred posts a day, if "it" thought DRUMPF had a chance, but notice, NOTHING, pure silence.

But I give you two credit, you are hanging in there.. A good demonstration of "suggestion" media.

TOS.

TOS what will do if Trump wins?
I think he still has a very good chance at winning this....Trump would be a clear winner if Americans weren't so brainwashed by media, football and dancing with the stars.

TOS what trump policies do you disagree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.