LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could say the same thing about anti trump
"what don't you like about trump"
- " He's a sexist!"
end of debate.

TOS is the type of person to Talk so much but say so little..

BrownArmy

And I see Trump hitting the 270.

Which he could have hit, before he alienated the voting blocks of:

Women, Blacks, Latinos/Hispanics, Muslims, the entire LGBTQ community, and rational people like myself.

Trump won't even hit Romney's numbers.

It's just math kid, it's just math.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
because every tax plan that does not account for spending will fail.

the taxation is not the primary issue, .gov spending is

What about obama? Since President Obama took office, the national debt has increased by $7.4 trillion.

Again, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about besides a NUMBER.. YOU have no idea where the deficit GAINED or what caused it to GAIN. All you know is that obama is president, so therefore, he must be at fault.

Do you really need a lesson in spending?

I think you do. Lets begin, and you better take notes....

Obama walks into the oval office, DEBT at 11 TRILLION DOLLARS...with another 6.7 TRILLION DOLLARS waiting to be added spread over the next 10 years...from the BUSH administration, two wars, intervention military actions in middle east, Unpaid Prescription drug war and the EXTENTION of the BUSH TAX CUTS..

Thats 17 TRILLION dollars and OBAMA hasnt even spent a DIME yet.

The economy, in a full tailspin and heading towards the ground under BUSH when he walked out needed to be assisted. President Obama authorizes 1.5 billion dollars in stimulus to save the banks, the housing market, wall street and the ECONOMY.

Thats 19 TRILLION dollars if you are keeping count.

Of course, if you were REALLY paying attention to how the country works, you would understand all this, and you would also KNOW, that TAX cuts builds DEFICITS and not SURPLUSES.

DRUMPFS TAX CUT PLAN, will BLOW up the deficit to near 30 TRILLION dollars in ten years.

So tell me, BLACKJACK, what do you know about DEFICITS and TAX CUTS?

TOS.

newfie

Obama walks into the oval office, DEBT at 11 TRILLION DOLLARS...with another 6.7 TRILLION DOLLARS waiting to be added spread over the next 10 years...from the BUSH administration, two wars, intervention military actions in middle east, Unpaid Prescription drug war and the EXTENTION of the BUSH TAX CUTS..

Thats 17 TRILLION dollars and OBAMA hasnt even spent a DIME yet.

TOS.

so following your logic are you saying Bush inherited his debt from Clinton?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so following your logic are you saying Bush inherited his debt from Clinton?

Is that what you interpreted from what I wrote?

The original bush tax cuts ADDED 3.7 TRILLION dollars to the deficit from the begining of the bush adminstration ALONE.. The BUSH stimulus plan added another 2 BILLION dollars on top of that, then, two UNPAID wars added another 3.5 TRILLION on top of that, not to mention, wreckless DEFENSE spending that added another 2 TRILLION dollars on top of ALL THAT.

Thats how you get to 11 TRILLION DOLLARS NEWFIE.

Of course, you know that deep down, but you just dont know better. You chose to ignore HISTORY and the RECORD of the BUSH adminstration.

It just sounds better to you that way.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
CMON blackjack,

Tell me you know how this country works? Tell me , you are not like newfie and live in some kind of delusional dimension where reality just escapes you?

TOS.

Presidential Spending: Expenditures by Year
1.jpg

newfie

Is that what you interpreted from what I wrote?

TOS.

why yes its your logic. If Bush is responsible for most of Obama's debt as you claim then with your logic Clinton has to be responsible for most of Bush's debt.

Question will you liberals ever let Obama stand up and be responsible for his poor results or will you make excuses for him forever?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why yes its your logic. If Bush is responsible for most of Obama's debt as you claim then with your logic Clinton has to be responsible for most of Bush's debt.

Question will you liberals ever let Obama stand up and be responsible for his poor results or will you make excuses for him forever?

With your type of thinking, this is why the republicans will never win the white house again. TDU... Too Dumb To Understand.

How you equate bill clintons actions to BUSH's debt is laughable at best, and in reality, its not even funny that someone can think like this.

You can deny the BUSH record and the damage caused to this country, you can deny that DEBT that bush piled on even AFTER he left office, but that doesnt make your point, but it highlights HOW LITTLE you understand about policy and the effects of policy.

The BUSH tax cuts that were extended, added another 3.1 TRILLION dollars to the debt, but they spread that DEBT over the next ten years AFTER 2010 so GUYS like YOU would fall for it. NOW, you and the rest of the country are seeing that DEBT in the deficit, and you want to blame obama for it..

This is how whacked out right wing thinking is.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And for the record... it isnt "MY" thinking NEWFIE, its the historical record.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Newest averages of polls out on monday and DRUMPF still getting clobbered badly. With the exception of the latimes/usc garbage poll that keeps skewing the averages, DRUMPF is now losing by over 6 points.

upload_2016-10-16_23-34-25.png

Of course, if you are NEWFIE, BABA, BLACKJACK and REALBROWN, you still think DRUMPF has a chance.

Poor souls, the obvious just escapes you all. The victims of propaganda and suggestion, you dont even know you've been fooled.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS I find this poll to be far more accurate than what you have posted.
UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...
Who is getting the visual support in your area?
  1. *
    Trump
    24 vote(s)
    82.8%

2. Clinton
    5 vote(s)
    17.2%

UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...

Obviously , you fail to understand scientific data vs an online blog which has more right wingers on it than democrats..

Dont be ridiculous.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
More BAD news for you DRUMPF supporters, as the OCTOBER POLLS show no REBOUND FOR DRUMPF...

You wanted more October polling BABA??? You might want to rethink that request...

CLINTON +7 with 21 days to go.

BOOM
upload_2016-10-18_2-12-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.