LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, wow bringing back C9 .
You haven't use that at all during this election cycle.
Have your masters finally run out of slogans for you to repeat Polly.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, wow bringing back C9 .
You haven't use that at all during this election cycle.
Have your masters finally run out of slogans for you to repeat Polly.

BABA, you know full well who I am talking about.. They have been really silent during this election cycle because they know the chances of a republican Donald Drumpf win are near impossible.

Look at orange countys resident racist, not a peep but a few cartoons, even "it" wont go all in on Drumpf..

Looks like they have surrendered on this election... Smart play, dont expose themselves to ridicule.

The C9 was so sure in 2008 and 2012 that they had victory, and to see both of those elections go down in flames taught them all a good lesson in "paying attention"..., something you havent learned yet.

I give them credit, they are being cautious and not so OVERTLY vocal like you and the newbies..

The newbies like blackjack, Newfie, Brownstuff, and such will learn their lessons tomorrow.

Falling for the political crap didnt get them all fired up this time around, and YOU and those like you still manage to be captivated by it to the point where you dont know where reality begins or ends..

It will be another bad day in the presidential election for you tomorrow, and the Jokes are primed and ready when its over!

Its been fun this season watching you crash and burn on your candidates, and watching Drumpf go down in flames will be the icing on the cake!

TOS.

Glide09

"none of the email i sent were classified" Hrc...
lFrom the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent....LA Times Here's the FBI director's full statement on Hillary Clinton email investigation

She says she supports the 2a.. yet she opposes Heller. contradicts herself there.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online

TOS with all due respect you have your opinion, I have mine. You won't change mine, and I won't change yours. They are ALL corrupt, that woman doesn't care about anyone but herself. I'm not one that flips on FOX and believes everything they say...I do look around...read different points of view, draw my own conclusions. I'm praying that we can have a Convention of States, and do a reset on this country. Federal Govt has gotten too big, too intrusive. and EVERY elected office should have term limits so they can't be bought as easily. I find it ridiculous that these people go to washington and come out 4 years later multimillionaires while earning a salary that doesn't support that. That being said, I'm off to Vote, have a good day.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"none of the email i sent were classified" Hrc...
lFrom the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent....LA Times Here's the FBI director's full statement on Hillary Clinton email investigation

She says she supports the 2a.. yet she opposes Heller. contradicts herself there.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online

TOS with all due respect you have your opinion, I have mine. You won't change mine, and I won't change yours. They are ALL corrupt, that woman doesn't care about anyone but herself. I'm not one that flips on FOX and believes everything they say...I do look around...read different points of view, draw my own conclusions. I'm praying that we can have a Convention of States, and do a reset on this country. Federal Govt has gotten too big, too intrusive. and EVERY elected office should have term limits so they can't be bought as easily. I find it ridiculous that these people go to washington and come out 4 years later multimillionaires while earning a salary that doesn't support that. That being said, I'm off to Vote, have a good day.

I appreciate the respect, and I, Likewise respect your opinion as well.

A couple of points, first, what is laughable at this point in our nations history, are all the people claiming that our government has gotten to big, or bought by big money.

In the last 45 years, the republican party and its supporters, have done everything in their power to introduce money into this election, it INSURED that big money would remain in our politics by appointing judges to the SCOTUS who would UPHOLD Citizens United and allow BILLIONS of dollars into our elections.

To complain about it today is really silly, considering republican voters sent all those people responsible for insuring that big money would interfere in our elections to washington year after year.

Ronald Reagan grew the government 3 times the size before he took office, and President Obama has reduced the size of government over 8 years.

Term limits is something we can agree upon, but its never going to see the light of day as congress will never enact such regulations.

The real problem with washington, is not only that representatives become millionaires, but their wives and children, who get jobs with large corporations and are paid MILLIONS of dollars for influence.

There should be laws that prevent the families of Senate or Congressmen from working for any large corporation during the term of either house, and a moritorium of any legislator working for any lobbying or corporation for a 10 year period after they leave office.

The government in its present state isnt as intrusive as you think.

You cant blame the fall of the mom and pop shops on REGULATIONS even though its the claim of Donald Trump and such.

This is the direct fault of the large BOX STORES like Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Office Depot, Staples, Best Buy etc etc etc....

These large box stores that open in every city across this country KILLS main street mom and pop shops that cannot compete with these stores.

We are to blame for our own demise, as we fail to prevent the killing of the middle american businessman by large corporations.

There is nothing that can be done to reverse this trend. NO REGULATIONS that could ever be removed can save the mom and pop shop.

That part of America is over.

The republicans have insured that. We are a service nation now, and without re investment in new technologies and innovations, we will never make anything again.

Peace.
funky_kong_01.png

newfie

"and President Obama has reduced the size of government over 8 years."

typical liberal accounting . This years deficit will end up around 6 to 7 hundred billion. No decrease in spending unless you compare it to Obama's early trillion dollar deficits Government jobs are being reduced while the use of contractors increases. No savings.

"Federal agencies spent over $500 billion for contracted products and services in 2012, according to federal data. Between 2000 and 2012, such spending grew more quickly than inflation and also grew as a percentage of total federal spending."

Source - Federal Contracts and the Contracted Workforce

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It also screwed up the natural cycle of used cars .
It created a gap in the supply chain .
For a time there were no cheap cars to be had .

P

pickup

As for the election...

Once New Hampshire closes and Hillary is "Called" the winner, DRUMPFs chances diminish.. When Pennsylvania closes and Hillary is "CALLED" the winner, DRUMPFS chances are near ZERO, once North Carolina closes, and Hillary is "Called" the winner,

ITS OVER, the rest of the country doesnt matter.

RED will be RED and BLUE will be BLUE.

Others can go back to "that 70's show reruns" like in 2008 and 2012, and the C9 who have been practically silent in this election, will come on to say DRUMPF wasnt their candidate, and you defiant DRUMPF supporters will be the laughing stock of the country.

STAY TUNED.

TOS.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I realize you're T. O. S., but you could be a little nicer.

No need to b slap all these Trump fans so mercilessly.

They'll be crying soon enough, no reason to rub salt into the wounds they don't know they have.

Play nice.
The joke is on him and as usual his attention to being wrong is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.