LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
probably not even worth talking to you but the 4.9 % stat is skewed because of the way they measure it. part time min wage work is considered employed, discouraged unemployed job seekers are considered employed, etc

you should work for msnbc. i mean even they arent that deluded they said something similiar about the jobs report yesterday when i was listening at work.

btw your polls are skewed as well because they are averages not median.

your houses are the oldest theyve been since the 1930s and i think the same was true for your workplaces.

WUT?

My home is 10 years old..

WTF are you talking about?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On one hand you have a woman who entered politics to make money and only serve her best interests running against a man who has made money and is using it to run for an office where he'll have to take a pay cut and wants to serve his fellow countrymen .

Now its up to the people to decide which of the two is more worthy of the job.

You must be talking about Sarah Palin...

Anything else to offer 3 days before the election... I got to start creating my jokes at your expense...

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
your houses are the oldest theyve been since the 1930s and i think the same was true for your workplaces.
They don't make em like they used to.
Quality American craftsmanship lasts forever.
Or was there some other point you were trying to make?

rickyb

They don't make em like they used to.
Quality American craftsmanship lasts forever.
Or was there some other point you were trying to make?
yea richard wolff was talking about the capital stock and the point he made was that corporations arent updating their factories here because they'd rather update it in the 3rd world where all of their business is going anyways.

the comment he made on housing was that americans are less able to afford to buy new houses.

rickyb

On one hand you have a woman who entered politics to make money and only serve her best interests running against a man who has made money and is using it to run for an office where he'll have to take a pay cut and wants to serve his fellow countrymen .

Now its up to the people to decide which of the two is more worthy of the job.
david cay johnston says almost half of donald trumps wealth (1 billion est) can be attributed to not having to pay taxes on one of his hyatts for 40 years.

brett636

I think Rush may have been right when he pointed out these polls would be tightening up close to the election due too the polling companies desire to save face. Many pollsters are pro Hillary which explains the strong pro Hillary slant in the polling data up until now. Now that their business is on the line they are moving toward more realistic numbers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Where do you get these numbers?
upload_2016-11-6_6-24-8.jpeg

Gary Johnson? That explains a lot about you. Do you know anything about Gary Johnson? Clearly not or else you would not support him.

rickyb

david cay johnston says almost half of donald trumps wealth (1 billion est) can be attributed to not having to pay taxes on one of his hyatts for 40 years.
johnston calls him one of americas biggest corporate welfare queens.

Status
Not open for further replies.