Left knee pain

Coldworld

60 months and counting
While heat feels good on joints and muscles you can actually do some more damage. Ice is 90% of the time the way to go. You use ice to get rid of the inflammation in the bothered area. Heat promotes blood flow.
That's why the wife likes sex after taking a dip in the tub...

UPSGUY72

(TCD here) Got an issue hope, someone can help.
I drove last year during peak and after just a few weeks starting getting a pain in my left knee I thought just from using the clutch. After a little bit more time on the road it would get so bad at points where I literally couldn't push the clutch in and was limping around all day. At night I would wake up with my knee locked in a 45 degree angle. I never went to the Doctor because some days it wouldn't even bother me and some would be hell. So I just figured I was being a pus and to just keep working. And since I went back to the hub it never bothered me but today was my first day back on the road and there that familiar knee pain is starting to rise up again! Any one have this problem ? Or know if it's just from using it so much that I'm not used to doing ? Or maybe an actual problem ?

Your going to have to get that looked at sooner than later. Sooner would be better for your health but probably not to well for your wallet as UPS is probably going to give your a hard time about whether you did what ever is wrong on the clock or off.

You should have spoken up last year when it started to give you problems. Your going to have a lot of explaining to do if you tell them it started to give you problem last year but you didn't do anything about it because it stopped when you went back inside but it stated up again now....

This is why when you get hurt no matter how minor you think it is you immediately tell your SUP we call that CYA. The littlest thing can turn in to big problems down the road and with out proper documentation there could be issues about where the injury occurred...

Good luck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
While heat feels good on joints and muscles you can actually do some more damage. Ice is 90% of the time the way to go. You use ice to get rid of the inflammation in the bothered area. Heat promotes blood flow.
That's why getting old like us sumbitches feels better in the summer than the winter. I hate winter nowadays so much stiffer in the morning than summer time lol.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Agreed...I load two 1200s...one is pretty new...the other is probably 20 years old. The step in the back of the old PC is maybe 3 inches higher than in the new one.
Which is actually awesome for dock stops. It sucks when the dock is a foot and a half higher than the tail gate.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I think I meant to say it's nicer when the tail is higher off the ground for dock stops...I shouldn't do this when I've done liquid damage to my liver...which is a champ BTW.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What can Ive say?...Im flexible, you're breakable........just saying
images-9.jpeg