Locker Room/ Rest Rooms

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller
Integrity, you must be the life of every party, seriously. Your loyalty to your wife is admirable, but you're taking it a bit too far. I mean, you can't even look at pictures of a naked woman without feeling guilty?!? Marriage must really suck or it must suck to be you. Ha, I'm starting to think you're one of those sex addicts you mentioned. Man, I'd hate to have seen what you were like when you hit puberty and saw your first busty or playboy lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So, let me get this straight.

Even though there were other bathroom facilities to use....

You made it a point to "cruise" one, where you knew men would be changing.

And then.... "enjoyed" your wife immensely.

Got it.

​-Bug-

BigUnionGuy,

You did not get this anywhere near straight.

Sincerely,
I

It's kind of funny....

You always "play" like an innocent babe in the woods....

But, knew exactly what I was inferring.

​-Bug-

If we old timers say it, we must be bullying. If a guy with only 32 posts can make that deduction it must be the truth.

Welcome to BC. The place where Canadians can hate America, people hiding in gated communities can cast stones, and nameless anonymous people can tell you what you should be doing with your tallywhacker.
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.69

Last edited by a moderator:

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Personal thanks to Integrity for the thought-provoking thread. I don't think he's a troll. What I tape to the inside of my locker reflects what's important to me. When I open it in others' view, I share a part of who I am, IMHO.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Personal thanks to Integrity for the thought-provoking thread. I don't think he's a troll. What I tape to the inside of my locker reflects what's important to me. When I open it in others' view, I share a part of who I am, IMHO.
hubrat,

I wasn't looking at it quite this way but you have opened my eyes to a different perspective and I truly appreciate your willingness to share it in this discussion thread.

You make an extremely valid point here.

Sincerely,
I

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
hubrat,

I wasn't looking at it quite this way but you have opened my eyes to a different perspective and I truly appreciate your willingness to share it in this discussion thread.

You make an extremely valid point here.

Sincerely,
I

Xoxoxo Integrity. I posted #96 in this thread if you'd like to "see" what's in my locker.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
INTEGRITY.....what is your avatar?......never seen one quite like that!

Cartoon character.... Angel.

This is how Integrity see's himself.

2rc0nqx.jpg

Probably.... closer to the truth.

23hx1ck.png

​-Bug-

A

anonymous6

everything I hear and see at ups is offensive to me. so everyone shut up and I guess ill poke my eyes out.