Lonewolf,Whatcha ya Gonna do brother?

5Angels

If you Guys want to get in,Please tell us what u r going to do about everything and what changes u will make for 804?
Heres ur chance...Yo know what....Just the top 10 things would be great.
?
?
?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
One of the things is your very own Local 804 forum on the
brown Cafe.

Amen!!!
I'm as Union as anybody on this site, but you guys are a mess.
When's the election already??

P.S. We are in the midst of an election in my Local as well. Difference being we have for the most part been able to remember that now and after the election, we are all on the same team.

Amen!!!

P.S. We are in the midst of an election in my Local as well. Difference being we have for the most part been able to remember that now and after the election, we are all on the same team.
finally WTF I thought I was the only one. You and Dave are like the only ones who are giving any support to me. What a train reck 804 must be.

804brown

The members were better off with Row a!

Big Bill, Which members? The ones that were walked out and fired and suspended under THEIR "leadership"? Who? The members who were sold out due to Row A horse-trading? Or was it the members who were TOLD to vote for the last 2 "best" and "fair" contracts ? It is THOSE members who have to live with the effects of those concessionary contracts!

The only members who are better off are the members of management! They had it good under Row A. Go along , get along meant smooth sailing for management. That has ended. Learning on this forum that some Row A board members hung out with management makes me sick. I don't see that with the new board. When I hear the new board had 2 building raids this week AT NIGHT, I am impressed. The change has been slow but I am now hearing and at times seeing the change.

5Angels

Amen!!!

Bobblehead
We want everyone to know what these guys did to us......Your more than welcome not to comment on our posts. We don not want these guys back in!

5Angels

finally WTF I thought I was the only one. You and Dave are like the only ones who are giving any support to me. What a train reck 804 must be.
407 con now

Where would u be without us?
I don't get it.....Why would we stick to one forum? U guys need to open ur eyes.. These old board members sold us out,and we want everyone to know what they did and not allow them back in....There on here trying to gain support and feed nonsense to all the members,not just 804.
So with that,U guys need to stop crying and don't read the posts,but...I know U will, U cant help urselfs.
Tell me im wrong? The first thing u do when u wake up ,get out of work,or a computer is go to union issues and check these threads? - I know its fine. everyone is entitled to an opinion.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
this_thread_again.jpg

beatingadeadhorse.gif