pkgdriver

They tweeked the Powerball lottery last July because sales were down 24%. They added 10 more white balls so it would be harder to win and make the jackpots grow to mania inducing numbers and reduced the red balls to make it easier to win $4.

I think their sales strategy worked.

Yep...I think the change was in October.

rod

Retired 22 years
So the couple in Tenn. may or may not be hillbillies (I still think they are)--- what about that other proud Tennessee'n who started a Go Fund ME page because she had spent all her families money on lotto tickets and wants everyone to chip in so they can get back on their feet? I'm beginning to see a pattern here with people from Tenn.:-)

rod

Retired 22 years
And exactly how are you more qualified than them or their lawyer to make that decision? You are not. And lottery numbers aren't hard to read. Simply compare the numbers on the ticket to those that were drawn. Simple really.

If you really think everyone in Tennessee is a hillbilly then you are, in fact, either a blooming idiot or a simple minded ignoramus.

simple minded ignoramus---------that's got a nice ring to it-----"blooming idiot" sounds too British

Overpaid Union Thug

So the couple in Tenn. may or may not be hillbillies (I still think they are)--- what about that other proud Tennessee'n who started a Go Fund ME page because she had spent all her families money on lotto tickets and wants everyone to chip in so they can get back on their feet? I'm beginning to see a pattern here with people from Tenn.:-)

Your pattern comes from you being so narrow minded. The pattern I see is of you falsely labeling people that you have no clue about.

P

pickup

You might bring Dannyboy back to posting here. He's from Tennessee.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
By definition alone you are both way of the mark. Sounds like you both are confusing rednecks with hillbillies.
Here are a couple of Tennessee's rednecks/hillbillies!!!!!
upload_2016-1-18_11-48-35.jpeg

BrownArmy

I'm outside of Boston.

PLENTY of redneck/cracker/white trash up here.

No hillbillies though, it's not the right latitude.

I lived in NC on the TN border for a decade...met and worked with some of the finest individuals I've ever met.

Also, met a lot of trashy idiots.

Moved back up north, same thing. Lots of fine folks, lots of loser trashy morons.

It is what it is.