Missing

S

serenity now

Believe me when I say that I am hoping for the very best outcome in this case, but sadly, experience has taught us that will most likely not happen.

oldngray

nowhere special
It is beginning to look like all the will find is her body. I think if she just ran away then there would have been news about her by now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I heard the story my first thought was that she had met someone online and ran off with that person. She has developmental issues and, according to her father, is quite gullible.

It has been at least two weeks since she disappeared----unfortunately this is going to be a recovery rather than a rescue.

S

serenity now

Given the time of year, it is likely that hunters will make the dreadful discovery.
For the sake of the family, I hope it is soon.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My silence on this thread is killing me.
I can't read or look at this thread without a huge emotional breakdown.

Damn the souls of those whom steal the soul, the future and the innocence...

S

serenity now

My silence on this thread is killing me.
I can't read or look at this thread without a huge emotional breakdown.

Damn the souls of those whom steal the soul, the future and the innocence...

Not to worry; that will be taken care of in due time............

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The video from the security camera at her school shows that she willingly got in to the passenger seat of a car which drove away at a reasonable speed. Nothing from that video indicates an abduction which leads me to believe that this was the person whom she had met online. As the father of a 28 year old daughter I cannot imagine what her parents are going through.