Missing

worldwide

She ran away to go be with a boyfriend or something like that, and her parents didn't approve of the guy. That's my guess, at least.

She turns up 9 months after she disappeared and the parents did not approve of the boyfriend. I wonder who is taking care of the baby?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is obvious neither of you know what you are talking about because she had lost a lot of weight during her disappearance.

This has been the lead story on our local news since her return. There is no baby. Yes, she more than likely ran off to be with her boyfriend. She wrote several letters to her mother while she was gone. She and her family and trying to put this behind them and get on with their lives.

Resident know-it-all.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It is obvious neither of you know what you are talking about because she had lost a lot of weight during her disappearance.

This has been the lead story on our local news since her return. There is no baby. Yes, she more than likely ran off to be with her boyfriend. She wrote several letters to her mother while she was gone. She and her family and trying to put this behind them and get on with their lives.

Resident know-it-all.

You KNOW very little here, Dave

Hmm, so if she was gone for 9 months, is it possible that she was 3 months pregnant when she ran away? Is it not also possible that she gave birth at the boyfriend's home, so that nobody could report that she was found?

If both of these ARE possible (and they are), and she had a home birth, well perhaps she didn't keep herself hydrated/nourished.

Again, you show that you DO NOT know what you're talking about, but you sure as hell THINK you know everything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are from the armpit of the country---New Jersey---how in the hell would you know what is going on way up here in the middle of nowhere?

She was only 15 when she disappeared. Yes, I agree that she ran away. She was not pregnant when she left, did not become pregnant or give birth while she was gone. She wrote several letters to her mother while she was gone---none of those talked about a baby.

Reading a link on Google does not tell you the whole story.

Resident know-it-all.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are from the armpit of the country---New Jersey---how in the hell would you know what is going on way up here in the middle of nowhere?

She was only 15 when she disappeared. Yes, I agree that she ran away. She was not pregnant when she left, did not become pregnant or give birth while she was gone. She wrote several letters to her mother while she was gone---none of those talked about a baby.

Resident know-it-all.

WHY in the HELL do you keep telling people where I'm from? Especially when you're dead wrong. You're a typical, know it all New Yorker.

Sometimes I wish you would run away and stay away for 9 months.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
She wrote several letters to her mother while she was gone---none of those talked about a baby.

Resident know-it-all.

Here's an idea, MAYBE she didn't want her parents to know she was pregnant, which WOULD explain why her first letter didn't say "Hey mom, I'm fine, and pregnant as hell".

For someone with kids you are WAY too trusting of teenagers, thinking they are all good.

Reading Google does not mean that I know the whole story?

Google's article says: Girl ran away, came home, happy parents.

My logic goes FAR beyond the Google article, a place filled with suspicion and doubt.

By the way, I live in southern Pennsylvania. (That is NOT New Jersey) but you aren't smart enough to be able to tell.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm aware of where you are. The point is the rest of the forum spread across the country sees you saying "way up here" when it's a neighboring state and you look foolish.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm aware. I live in New England and go to different parts of NY every few months. Was in Newburgh about 3 1/2 hours from you not long ago.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That's why I was there. Visiting OCC & PJD. Sad they canceled AC. OCC supposedly got some deal for a show but it was put on a network no one gets I guess. Junior just did some kind of online only mini-series but I haven't had a chance to watch it.