Negotiations

Commercial Inside Release

Tome's owned land and Carol's old man was a local banker... Doesn't sound like much, but the joke is they lived in Jackson, Wyoming... AKA: Jackson Hole skiing resort and outdoor Mecca for the uber rich. She grew up in the 50s & 60s so things were just getting started, but there was skiing already on Snow King in the 30s. By the 80s the place was buried in cash, and things got very expensive by the 90s.

Currently, Jackson Hole is America's wealthiest area. Not Manhattan, not 5th Avenue... Jackson, WY. The area takes in more than a billion tourist dollars per year. The median home value there is $2.9million! Median income is around $330,000

So, obviously they were poor farmers, just scraping by.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Tome's owned land and Carol's old man was a local banker... Doesn't sound like much, but the joke is they lived in Jackson, Wyoming... AKA: Jackson Hole skiing resort and outdoor Mecca for the uber rich. She grew up in the 50s & 60s so things were just getting started, but there was skiing already on Snow King in the 30s. By the 80s the place was buried in cash, and things got very expensive by the 90s.

Currently, Jackson Hole is America's wealthiest area. Not Manhattan, not 5th Avenue... Jackson, WY. The area takes in more than a billion tourist dollars per year. The median home value there is $2.9million! Median income is around $330,000

Bet they can be traced back to the slave ships

yadadamean116

Prime Day should be coursing through the UPS network starting now. It was a record Prime Day at 375,000,000 items sold. UPS claims Amazon is 11% of UPS volume, probably higher after Prime Day - so, maybe 20%?

Figure two items per parcel on average, times 20% is 35-40,000,000 parcels over the next few days.
That volume will be delivered before august 1

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1689339788634.png

the family name is Buchenroth, not Tome

Bet they can be traced back to the slave ships
nah her family is German, though her husband Tome if he's jewish is very likely linked to the Portguese slavers

No I’m not saying ignore anything. What I was doing was giving a reason as to why Biden would interfere with negotiations and not let us strike.
Unlike the railmen, I think we would actually walk before he stepped in, if he did. I think it'd be at least a week or so, but I feel like he'd have to show some real economic impact. It's no secret that if the rail stops, the country stops, we're not quite that big o' deal.

Unlike the railmen, I think we would actually walk before he stepped in, if he did. I think it'd be at least a week or so, but I feel like he'd have to show some real economic impact. It's no secret that if the rail stops, the country stops, we're not quite that big o' deal.
I could see a week at most. Then he might send in the federal negotiators in. In 97 Clinton gave us 2 weeks till he sent them in.