Negotiations

Non liberal

Marijuana is probably their biggest hypocritical stance. Claiming to be for personal freedom, state rights and 2nd ammendment, but keeping it illegal goes against all of those because

1.it’s the government telling you can’t do something everyone knows is no worse than alcohol

2. State rights… federal law overrides state law so even if your state legalized it its still illegal

3. 2nd ammendment.. even if your in a state that chose to legalize it, you can not own a firearm if you choose to smoke
Ok, so what if you are person like most who gets drug tested for work. You live in an apartment building with a balcony. Your :censored2:, dope addict beside you likes to go out and smoke a J and the smoke wafers up right into your porch area. You sniff it get a contact buzz, get drug tested the next day and lose your job. Alcohol can’t make someone who isn’t drinking drunk. That’s why it shouldn’t be legalized.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Ok, so what if you are person like most who gets drug tested for work. You live in an apartment building with a balcony. Your :censored2:, dope addict beside you likes to go out and smoke a J and the smoke wafers up right into your porch area. You sniff it get a contact buzz, get drug tested the next day and lose your job. Alcohol can’t make someone who isn’t drinking drunk. That’s why it shouldn’t be legalized.
Highly, VERY HIGHLY, unlikely. Like not even possible.

HarryWarden

Ah come on man I know you’re smarter than that. It doesn’t work like that.

Weird logic too. So you think we should ban cigarettes than? What about health risks from
Second hand?

Also why wouldn’t republicans support legalizing edibles then?

Pullman Brown

But she ain't sayin' it with them tiddies out...🤷🏻‍♂️

giphy-downsized.gif

AOC

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Bull:censored2:. It happened to me, at least the contact buzz part anyway. Some people are very sensitive to it.
That exact scenario? I'm not questioning an individual's sensitivity, but smoke in the open air "wafering" from a porch below...that seems far fetched.
And not enough to register on a piss test.

Non liberal

Ah come on man I know you’re smarter than that. It doesn’t work like that.

Weird logic too. So you think we should ban cigarettes than? What about health risks from
Second hand?

Also why wouldn’t republicans support legalizing edibles then?
Not ban cigarettes. Cigarettes don’t impair someone’s ability to function at that moment. Also is there a fool proof test that can immediately tell if someone is high? And frankly pot is a gateway drug that just leads to stronger drugs, not to mention horrendous on your body. Had a friend that started smoking in high school and it literally turned him into a bumbling idiot. Was normal untill he started smoking every day.

HarryWarden

That exact scenario? I'm not questioning an individual's sensitivity, but smoke in the open air "wafering" from a porch below...that seems far fetched.
It’s not. There’s been multiple studies that show that it doesn’t happen. If that was true, the tests wouldn’t be worth anything because everyone could say it’s from their “dope addict neighbor”

Non liberal

No not the same scenario. Even if it’s in the same car as someone else who is smoking. It opens up too many possibilities. Could it register on a hair sample?

HarryWarden

Not ban cigarettes. Cigarettes don’t impair someone’s ability to function at that moment. Also is there a fool proof test that can immediately tell if someone is high? And frankly pot is a gateway drug that just leads to stronger drugs, not to mention horrendous on your body. Had a friend that started smoking in high school and it literally turned him into a bumbling idiot. Was normal untill he started smoking every day.
I was talking about second hand smoke with the harmful effects of cigarettes

Notice how you went away from drug tests to “gateway drugs” what happened to personal freedoms?

Also the gateway drug thing is dumb and disproven, most people drink alcohol before they ever smoke weed

Non liberal

It’s not. There’s been multiple studies that show that it doesn’t happen. If that was true, the tests wouldn’t be worth anything because everyone could say it’s from their “dope addict neighbor”
Exactly, I’ve gotten a contact buzz before. It wouldn’t be a term if it didn’t happen.

Non liberal

I was talking about second hand smoke with the harmful effects of cigarettes

Notice how you went away from drug tests to “gateway drugs” what happened to personal freedoms?

Also the gateway drug thing is dumb and disproven, most people drink alcohol before they ever smoke weed
Yes but like I said cigarettes don’t have the ability to impair someone else. I didn’t go away from drug tests, is there a test to tell if someone is high immediately? Man I have a family full of drug addicts, a large family. That’s how they all started.

HarryWarden

Yes but like I said cigarettes don’t have the ability to impair someone else. I didn’t go away from drug tests, is there a test to tell if someone is high immediately? Man I have a family full of drug addicts, a large family. That’s how they all started.
Blood tests. But even so, like I said, it goes against all Republican values they say they support. Personal freedom, state rights and 2nd ammendment

Plus I’m sorry but your argument is just dumb. You could make it legal and still say “don’t Smoke in public spaces”

Crack is illegal, but your crackhead neighbor could still smoke on his porch and get you high and make you fail the drug test

But honestly that just doesn’t happen. Studies show the only way you can fail a test is from “extreme exposure” second hand in small enclosed unventilated spaces and even then it will only show up a few hours after that test, if at all

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Probably started with a lack of parenting...

542thruNthru

Lmao.

Takes more than a contact high every day to hit 50ng/ml. Thanks for the laugh though.