New Southern VP

LeadBelly

Banned
You would be a valued member of this forum if you could simply learn how to play well with others and to respect the owners of this website.
Pot calling kettle black on line one. Thank you captain obvious. What you need to know is I've reached my objective. My work is done here. It's true I'd stick around but the owner says I must go. Peace

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Pot calling kettle black on line one. Thank you captain obvious. What you need to know is I've reached my objective. My work is done here. It's true I'd stick around but the owner says I must go. Peace
I say you stay. Even though you gave your word it was still on your own terms. Once this establishment dictated your own term to you is when you should give that verbal middle finger and tell them they don't have the authority to make you leave. Your a straight shooter and some of the cry babies on here need to toughen up with some Lead in their lives. I'm asking, as your brother, to stay. Please.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good call by the owner.

I say you stay. Even though you gave your word it was still on your own terms. Once this establishment dictated your own term to you is when you should give that verbal middle finger and tell them they don't have the authority to make you leave. Your a straight shooter and some of the cry babies on here need to toughen up with some Lead in their lives. I'm asking, as your brother, to stay. Please.

You two want to get a room?