NMA...we were robbed

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
billions the profits that our made with our blood, our sweat, our smoking of two or more packs a day to deal with the stress that shoved down our throats to swallow.

junior, how long have you stressed at ups, even more sweated or bled? i for one would love to know
maybe this is why there is so much hatred between the blue and white collars
but yet you write
respond evil sup's that shouldnt be in this forum anyways.

hmmmmm, maybe you need to look inward on where some of that hate originiates. i think it begins when you listen to............
voice in my head
yup, i knew it, hearing voices telling you that you are the anointed one with all knowledge
I will lead if you will follow.
sorry, slim chance to none. others have offered good ideas, but of course sincr they were not yours.......and again with the
I will lead if you will follow.

history is full of "leaders" that did not have a grip on reality. and they listened to the little voices in their head too

d

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let me preface this by saying that I am a 19 yr driver. I am a Teamster but by no means I am I the most active or avid member for reasons that lend themselves to an entirely different thread. Having said that, I admire your enthusiam but think that your proposals are a joke.

I also find it interesting that you are so gung-ho about rounding up support for momentum going in to contract talks in 2013 yet, in another thread, you advocate workplace violence. This is what you wrote:

Here is the loophole to keep your job!
WRONG WAY!

When disgruntled employee advances strikes you and you lash back and are defending yourself in brawl...YOU WILL LOSE YOURE JOB AND IT WILL TAKE 1 WEEK TO ONE MONTH TO GET YOURE JOB BACK HOPEFULLY KEEP YOURE FINGERS CROSSED!

RIGHT WAY!

employee advances stikes you then you back up let them strike you again then you fight back....THIS IS DEFENDING YOURSELF IN UPS'S EYE!

THIS IS TRYED AND TRUE CALL YOURE LOCAL THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME

There is no way I am going to pay any attention to threads started and replies posted by someone who advocates the above nor will I lend my support to someone who uses the contract to serve his own means.

BleedBrown33

NY upser you are a laugh and a half! I do not support workplace violence I state these said but true regulations that are made by the powers above to give members the means to defend themselves i do not back the one that loses his cool i back the man who defends himself. Finally i do not care what you think of my reform the faction of members we have that are weak as you are is why we bend over and grab our ankles everytime we go to the table for talks. You dont like my posts dont click on it block me. Better yet go ahead and pack it up and take youre pension if youve been at UPS for decades juniors will look up to you for advice. Youre weekness will be passed on and in effect will destroy us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BleedBrown33

To Dannygirl ive recieved 20+ stitches as a result of service 2 herniated disc, pinched nerves and i almost forgot my favorite 2 broken ribs. So think before you speak and im not youre son so dont call me junior. Same as above dont like the changes dont come in discussions stay out!

drewed

Shankman
whats up with all these new kids in the forum smoking the crackle?
seriously between crazytree and bleedbrown ive heard some of the craziest nutjob ideas out there, everyone has a right to their own opinion but these guys opinions would end them up in a padded room....uhh what happend, i miss the good ol days, when all i had to deal with is Red, Cach, Belle, and BBAG I miss you guys :) lol

tieguy

Banned
To all im just finding out a lot of the harsh words are coming from the wonderful folks we like to call MGMT. Union brothers regardless if you think my proposal is bizarre or hitting the nailon the head. Think of this things must change and not everything changing to benefit the company thats profits are in the billions the profits that our made with our blood, our sweat, our smoking of two or more packs a day to deal with the stress that shoved down our throats to swallow.
To the naysayers i say this and dont respond evil sup's that shouldnt be in this forum anyways. What our union brought us is less than what we deserved and what we should have already walked away with from 1997. If you call me off the planet! Is the IBT not such for the small gains and record and givebacks?

Maybe my line of thought is what will save us now and all of our futures i dream big but do you not think i would listen to every last one of you. I will fight the fight and walk the walk. Be the voice in my head and in my ears tell me the minimum we should except and we will never except less we have the power to win in 2013. The biggest question is our we willing to leave it all out on the field and truely agree with what we get next time to not be back on this post complaining of what was so small not enough or the end of our pension funds our benefits our bargaining power. I will lead if you will follow.

You sound like the biggest drama queen. Anyone been watching the new series on the marines on HBO thats on every sunday night. This guy sounds like the captain of B company that collects ak 47's and goes bonkers on the radio everytime they go into combat.

tieguy

Banned
To Dannygirl ive recieved 20+ stitches as a result of service 2 herniated disc, pinched nerves and i almost forgot my favorite 2 broken ribs. So think before you speak and im not youre son so dont call me junior. Same as above dont like the changes dont come in discussions stay out!

my god did you pay attention to any of the safety training you recieved or did you try to start your own version of safety and try to get others to follow?

tieguy

Banned

33 a little background since you're new here. Once you attack someones name as you did Danny's its pretty much assumed that you have lost the arguement here.

tieguy

Banned
whats up with all these new kids in the forum smoking the crackle?
seriously between crazytree and bleedbrown ive heard some of the craziest nutjob ideas out there, everyone has a right to their own opinion but these guys opinions would end them up in a padded room....uhh what happend, i miss the good ol days, when all i had to deal with is Red, Cach, Belle, and BBAG I miss you guys :) lol

Drewed I think crazy and bleed are the same posters. whats the odds of two wackos posting here at the same time.

drewed

Shankman
33 a little background since you're new here. Once you attack someones name as you did Danny's its pretty much assumed that you have lost the arguement here.

what are you talking about tiegal?????:peaceful: LOL or poopyface! elementrary school all over again

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dear junior

the term junior does not in any way infer upon you son status, that would mean you would have to live in the real world, which you cant seem to handle.

as for yor list of injuries, not too good for a 30 day wonder boy. what are you going to do for your next trick

btw, did any of the above follw the sentence "hey, watch this....."?

d

over9five

Staff member

Well there's something I've always held true.

I'm outta here, I'm rating this thread 1 star.

And that's all I have to say.

tieguy

Banned
so why then, if somewhere in that massive load of legal crapshoot is the proof i was asking for, why would he not post that information? its like someone posting the ada site and stating that you are covered under that law for stupidity?

since he made the statement, it is up to him to prove he was right, not me.

besides, got a pond to finish, and pack for a project in europe that starts the 28th. so i just dont have the time. sides, i do fall under the ada for the time being........makes it hard for me to do much quickly on the keyboard

d

looks like the site scab was unable to produce.

Excuse me,but isn't this NMA that everyone is arguing about and saying that it is a pile of crap the same NMA that you were all telling us we should be a part of during our contract negotiations? Wow,the way you guys are sugar coating it I`m ready to sign up now.

tieguy

Banned
Excuse me,but isn't this NMA that everyone is arguing about and saying that it is a pile of crap the same NMA that you were all telling us we should be a part of during our contract negotiations? Wow,the way you guys are sugar coating it I`m ready to sign up now.

If you sign up that may be the first physical act of unity you chicagoans have ever shown towards the national teamsters.:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
If you sign up that may be the first physical act of unity you chicagoans have ever shown towards the national teamsters.:happy-very:
Actually honoring the over 70 strike in 94/95 was and then again in honoring the national strike and striking with them in 97.

Tie just doesnt like it when teamsters stand up for themselves. I can tell you that you still wouldnt have a nma if we were still voting on the some of the garbage that the national received. Oh yeah ups wouldnt have bought out the cs plan because of it.

Shady Tree at UPS

yup, i knew it, hearing voices telling you that you are the anointed one with all knowledge

dude did you even read the post? the guy was stating how he would listen to the teamsters members hence meaning birds in his ears...not as you so ignorantly try to bash the guy by saying he hearing voices.... really next time take a second to comprehend before you try and be as witty as drew carey !

history is full of "leaders" that did not have a grip on reality. and they listened to the little voices in their head too

d[/quote]

drewed

Shankman

dude did you even read the post? the guy was stating how he would listen to the teamsters members hence meaning birds in his ears...not as you so ignorantly try to bash the guy by saying he hearing voices.... really next time take a second to comprehend before you try and be as witty as drew carey !

d
[/quote]

like Caligula?

Braveheart

1. It would seem Tie is a Hoffa fan. Now I really hate him. Hoffa that is.
Don't really care for him or against him.

I strongly dislike Carey because I believe he had an agenda in 97 that had nothing to do with the contract talks. I also believe he was guilty but had the luck of a sympathetic jury to get him off.

I'll take hoffas side in a debate just to play devils advocate. I'm often surprised by how little some posters here know about Hoffa when they put him down. Those I do question when I see their posts.

Didn't UPS agree to let Hoffa organize UPS freight without all the normal red tape. Didn't UPS also bail him out of the C.S. pension plan mess. Sounds like he had an agenda too.

UPS also got control of the pension which was huge. The guy from Mad Money on CNN even said the Teamsters got pants-ed. UPS got in return the smallest raises as a percentage of pay that I can remember. Last raise was a $1 for full time and $1.20 for the part timers. Now everyone gets .35 cents in August and .35 cents in February for a total of .70 cents whether you are full time or part time. We full timers were expecting smaller raises and were ok with it except for the split. The part timers are already making low wages and limited hours so we were hoping for a little better for them. The split raises saves UPS money.

UPS also does not have to create any new full time jobs from the part time positions. Everybody has agendas.