Not topped out record Express

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
"Normal" humans. How exactly is that defined? Trump-loving, union-hating, gun toting people who only wear 511 gear or is the definition a bit more broad.?Just like everyone else, the vast majority of gay people are profoundly decent. I know quite a few, and some even go to church. No molesters, no pedophiles. Several have been married for over 20 years. Yep. Dangerous.
Normal humans believe that an XX set of chromosomes means you're a female. An XY set of chromosomes means you're a male.

Oh, and TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP SOMETHING

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Normal" humans. How exactly is that defined? Trump-loving, union-hating, gun toting people who only wear 511 gear or is the definition a bit more broad.?Just like everyone else, the vast majority of gay people are profoundly decent. I know quite a few, and some even go to church. No molesters, no pedophiles. Several have been married for over 20 years. Yep. Dangerous.
Everything is about Trump.
TDS

It will be fine

Woke has cost the Bud people a ton of money because they offended normal humans, then it cost them some more money on top of that because they abandoned their celebration of indecency and ticked off all of the people who were into that. Smart business.
I’m sure everyone that’s so angry at Bud Light is just drinking a different beer owned by AB Invev. Anyone that gets upset about an advertisement with an influencer is stupid, full stop.

vantexan

Yep. Nope. Maybe. Perhaps. Possibly. Not. I'm "irrational" because I disagree with you. High bar.
Nah, I think it's every time you start talking about Republicans your head starts spinning and pea soup starts spewing out of you. Other than that you're a delight.

Mutineer

I’m sure everyone that’s so angry at Bud Light is just drinking a different beer owned by AB Invev. Anyone that gets upset about an advertisement with an influencer is stupid, full stop.

I agree.

It has been my observation that alcohol is a blight upon mankind anyways.

That a company who manufactures such a thing would choose to have a hideous caricature of a woman promote it's products, and then emblazon it's ghastly image upon them seems apropos.

The only thing that bugs me in all of this, is the critter appears to be attempting to resemble the Holly Golightly character from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Sacrilege!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The only thing that bugs me in all of this, is the critter appears to be attempting to resemble the Holly Golightly character from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Sacrilege!
He's a 26 year old man who dresses up as a 6 year old girl from a children's book.

His main audience as a social media influencer is teenage children.

It reaks of pedophilia.
This is the sick depravity the left defends.

When you engage them on it they stop defending it and pretend they don't care and say you shouldn't care either. 'It's just a beer ad stop your fake culture war! '.

Well sorry, I do think we should speak out against pedophiles.

Mutineer

He's a 26 year old man who dresses up as a 6 year old girl from a children's book.

His main audience as a social media influencer is teenage children.

If this is true, I was completely unaware of this.

I have not seen or looked for any of his (or anybody's) social media while hiding under my rock. Maybe I should look for it and judge for myself.

But still. I can't be the only one who noticed, and is offended by his blasphemous homage to Holly Golightly!

Anyways, it seems my initial dislike of him was for all the wrong reasons.

MAKAVELI

Anyone who is upset that bud light endorsed pedophilia is stupid?

Okay buddy, take that to election day!
Yay Democrats!
We all know you a Raiders fan.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And next up, you'll blame Coca Cola fans for the failure of New Coke!