Not working

newbrown

I am a permanent full time driver. I qualified in July. In the last 9 weeks I have only worked 3 days. Is this normal? I'm seeing ppl hired after me working and seasonal ppl working. What can I or what should I do?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am a permanent full time driver. I qualified in July. In the last 9 weeks I have only worked 3 days. Is this normal? I'm seeing ppl hired after me working and seasonal ppl working. What can I or what should I do?
Uh, maybe go in to work and ask for your 8hour guarantee and stop agreeing to go home everyday? Seriously??

newbrown

And yes I am an off the street hire. I drove seasonally the last 2 years before accepting a full time permanent position in April. Just trying to figure out what is going on so I can attempt to provide for my family or look for another job

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If qualifying is making book then yes I have. I have a seniority date, benefits, ect...
Then calll your steward right NOW...and explain the situation to him. You are entitled to an 8 hour guarantee everyday....you shouldn't have to phone your center manager to see if they need you.