Not working

UPSGUY72

If you qualified and made book...you
don't call in..you show up in uniform ready to work everyday. You need to talk to your center manager and steward asap.

We have a winner. FT drivers that have made book are guaranteed 8 hrs of work a day and are not required to call in to see if there is work for them.

Temps / casuals aren't guaranteed any hrs and may or may not have to call in.

newbrown

Spoke with my center manager today. I have made book and qualified. I verified both with my center manager. He said calling in is just our center policy. I called the union hall and left a message too.

UPSGUY72

Spoke with my center manager today. I have made book and qualified. I verified both with my center manager. He said calling in is just our center policy. I called the union hall and left a message too.

Your center manager is Full of :censored2:. Ft driver don't call in to see if there is work you are guaranteed 8hrs.

If your a FT stop calling in and just show up to work and request your 8 hrs guarantee. The when they tell you to go home tell you would like to have a shop steward present and you are filing a grievance for your 8 hrs you are guaranteed.

Start standing up for your rights or they will walk all over till you dom