Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Michigan just made it into the history books today after Governor Rick Snyder signed 4 bills into law, all governing the legality of the autonomous car, making Michigan the first state to officially sign off on driverless cars on the roads.

Many states have allowed testing of driverless vehicles, but Michigan just officially put them on the road for consumers.

5-photos-2.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sad thing is ,, the Sox had game 7 lead at Shea and blew that too,,, Buckner had a business on my route back in 90 , 91 maybe ,,, great guy and should be in the HOF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You seem to post this to me a few times over the years !
It doesn't bother me after 04 !!

I lied , it still kills me !
Someone was arguing with me about Matt holiday being a terrible fielder. I pointed out that statistically speaking he's pretty much your average left fielder. He said yeah but what about that one fly ball he dropped in the playoffs that makes him 10X worse.

I told him Buckner missing one ground ball doesn't make him the worst first baseman ever. Never got a reply after that. Lol

W

What The Hawk?

Driver invited me over again tonight, this time for a ugly Christmas sweater party. I think I'll pass this time, sounds like her family is going to be there. Plus she hasn't sent me the invite yet. Said she would though.

Status
Not open for further replies.