Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The Sox were brides maids many years since 1918 ,, unlike the Cubs who usually just sucked ,, usually the Yankees would stick to us in the end !!
But not since the greatest come back since Jesus Christ in 2004 ! !!!! Suck it @MyTripisCut

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Someone was arguing with me about Matt holiday being a terrible fielder. I pointed out that statistically speaking he's pretty much your average left fielder. He said yeah but what about that one fly ball he dropped in the playoffs that makes him 10X worse.

I told him Buckner missing one ground ball doesn't make him the worst first baseman ever. Never got a reply after that. Lol
One ball doesn't change stats, but it can define a career.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You're wife gets 2" every Saturday nite !!
Does she run out and get booze and milk before hand ???
tumblr_mn7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Someone was arguing with me about Matt holiday being a terrible fielder. I pointed out that statistically speaking he's pretty much your average left fielder. He said yeah but what about that one fly ball he dropped in the playoffs that makes him 10X worse.

I told him Buckner missing one ground ball doesn't make him the worst first baseman ever. Never got a reply after that. Lol

what about hemorrhoid boy Brett?

Driver invited me over again tonight, this time for a ugly Christmas sweater party. I think I'll pass this time, sounds like her family is going to be there. Plus she hasn't sent me the invite yet. Said she would though.
Is it because you don't have an ugly Christmas sweater?
Who knows, family might be a hoot! Some are.

Status
Not open for further replies.