Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have no sympathy for Cubs fans or Red Sox fans. The Tribe has been breaking hearts since 1948 and until this year with LeBron and the boys Cleveland teams haven't given us anything to cheer for since 1964.

oldngray

nowhere special
Driver invited me over again tonight, this time for a ugly Christmas sweater party. I think I'll pass this time, sounds like her family is going to be there. Plus she hasn't sent me the invite yet. Said she would though.
9643550.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Driver invited me over again tonight, this time for a ugly Christmas sweater party. I think I'll pass this time, sounds like her family is going to be there. Plus she hasn't sent me the invite yet. Said she would though.
Sounds like she is into u

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have no sympathy for Cubs fans or Red Sox fans. The Tribe has been breaking hearts since 1948 and until this year with LeBron and the boys Cleveland teams haven't given us anything to cheer for since 1964.
where we're u in the late 90's for the indians.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The Sox were brides maids many years since 1918 ,, unlike the Cubs who usually just sucked ,, usually the Yankees would stick to us in the end !!
But not since the greatest come back since Jesus Christ in 2004 ! !!!! Suck it @MyTripisCut

Spotted the Yankees three games (just to make it interesting), and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.