OJ Simpson has been vaccinated

bacha29

That's because he's a cranky old buzzard !!! He probably give the nurses that clean his :butt: a hard time when he makes đź’© in his pants !!!
My brother was discharged from a nursing home a few weeks ago. 80 days times $280 a day and that was just semi private base admission charge and that rate is low compared to other similar skilled nursing facilities. So get ready pal you're time's coming.

And here's the funny part. His roommate was another ring wing clucker who spent his entire day bashing the Democrats. Then my brother asked him who was paying for his care..... His answer?...Like so many others trying to hide the fact that he too was broke by bashing the left.... he was on Medicaid.

cachmeifucan

Is he a grandparent? Doesn't he have a daughter?
I wonder how old she is now (and if she sees him)?
His oldest daughter from his first marriage was spending all his money when he was locked up. He put her in charge . I'm sure he os guilty but he served his time. Ron Goldman wasn't he nicole's coke dealer? The Goldman family should of hired someone for closure

vantexan

His oldest daughter from his first marriage was spending all his money when he was locked up. He put her in charge . I'm sure he os guilty but he served his time. Ron Goldman wasn't he nicole's coke dealer? The Goldman family should of hired someone for closure
He never served time for her murder. Should've got the death penalty.

cachmeifucan

Let's be honest if they found him guilty it would of been riots all over the country. Don't make it right but letting him off saved the country more pain. People were so happy when he got off o couldn't believe it. I thought he was guilty but my opinion doesn't matter

cachmeifucan

He never served time for her murder. Should've got the death penalty.
I always thought maybe his oldest son did it but oj helped him get away after the fact I'm going to Google it but I think his son was in his 20s at the time. And why the hell did he fly to Chicago. And was kato telling the truth because I think his story was changing.

The big package

OMG! You know people in a state that have disagreements with their local officials!!!!! Amazing! You should write a book.
I would but there's already been many books written by american patriots and scholars called the down fall and ruination of the democratic run cities and why dumb people go along with it !!! Or another great book , safety walls and military protecting congress but no protection for the American people !!!

It will be fine

I would but there's already been many books written by american patriots and scholars called the down fall and ruination of the democratic run cities and why dumb people go along with it !!! Or another great book , safety walls and military protecting congress but no protection for the American people !!!
I guess we all know how well read you are. Thanks for clearing that up.