OJ Simpson has been vaccinated

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
s-l1600.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whatever to happened to Ol’boy
Changed usernames because he accidentally doxed himself by posting a picture of his neighbor's house so he could rag on the ups guy that delivers there.

Told me he called the cops and filled a report about me and I should expect a phone call from them after they investigate.

Still waiting.

Thebrownblob

Changed usernames because he accidentally doxed himself by posting a picture of his neighbor's house so he could rag on the ups guy that delivers there.

Told me he called the cops and filled a report about me and I should expect a phone call from them after they investigate.

Still waiting.
Sounds like Otis from Mayberry the town drunk

Next Day Err

OJ is 73 .
florida's priority group is any adult over 65 .
OJ is old enough to be someones grand parent.
Its not our fault that republican run states are doing a better job.
keep voting for those idiot dems in your state so you can keep entertaining us with your jealousy rants.
Where have you been? Die of Covid or something???

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Still waiting.
……is that you maple?
🧔‍♂️✊

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • OJ Simpson was found liable in civil court for $33.5 million for the murders of Ron Goldman and ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson
  • The debt with interest has ballooned to over $100 million, and DailyMail.com can reveal the families will collect what they can from the NFL star's estate
OJ Simpson had paid just $133,000 since 1997.
OJ Simpson dodged paying the Goldmans by declaring bankruptcy in Florida, and his annual NFL pension of between $125,000 and $300,000 was protected from debt collection claims.

He also had $42,000 a year in Social Security.