Our ORION team is so arrogant and full of themselves it's hilarious

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They are devaluing our job for a reason​
If we are worried about our jobs being devalued, then we should be cheering for ORION. ORION makes the job more difficult, not less. If their goal was to replace us with untrained people off the street then refining and improving the PAS/EDD system they already have would be the way to go about it. ORION is nothing more than an exercise in forced stupidity for the sake of generating a metric on a report. It poses no threat to our jobs.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave reads a little and makes up the rest.

Isn't he the guy that falsifies delivery records by signing for people, scans airs before commit times and delivers late, sorts off the clock for free , gets hit by a car while crossing the street and lives in an alternate reality where do as I say not as I do?

Yeah I've been reading these forums for awhile. He's entertaining in the I'm a hypocrite but I'm always right type of way.

Good times. Good times.

Browntown2014

If we are worried about our jobs being devalued, then we should be cheering for ORION. ORION makes the job more difficult, not less. If their goal was to replace us with untrained people off the street then refining and improving the PAS/EDD system they already have would be the way to go about it. ORION is nothing more than an exercise in forced stupidity for the sake of generating a metric on a report. It poses no threat to our jobs.

That's what I have been saying, I have to do so much more thinking on Orion routes than I ever had to do on EDD.