Out more than 45 but keeps route....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh yeah I'm sure all managers are very concerned about keeping and grooming seasoned couriers. I think you're the one sounding stupid (as usual.)

Right. You think that managers don't want to retain good couriers and then you go and call someone else stupid. Wow.

All management cares about is reports and keeping the district off their backs.

Really? Which reports?

Let me help you out. The people you are parroting don't know any more what they are talking about than you do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You never did get back to me on which reports management has been falsifying and how they go about falsifying them.

I've said it a million times: if the goings on here are representative of any potential uprising, Memphis would order lots of popcorn. For years, you've been alluding to an uprising. By now, you're the only one who still believes. Enjoy.

The uprising isn't going to be a union, Dano. I've already said that quite a few times, but I guess you're not listening. The backlash is low productivity, not caring about the customer, poor attendance etc.

You get what you pay for. On the reports, I'm not going to play your game. You know exactly how it works.

59 Dano

The uprising isn't going to be a union, Dano. I've already said that quite a few times, but I guess you're not listening.

I didn't say a union, I said an uprising.

On the reports, I'm not going to play your game. You know exactly how it works.

It's okay to say you don't know what you're talking about.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Right. You think that managers don't want to retain good couriers and then you go and call someone else stupid. Wow.
Good couriers? Explain exactly what you think a good courier is and no, suck-ups don't count. Like you would really know anyway.

Besides anytime a "good courier" puts in his or her notice, managers never do anything to get them to stay short of saying "well maybe next year with all the big raises coming you'll be up to the pay scale you should have been at 8 years ago."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I didn't say a union, I said an uprising.

It's okay to say you don't know what you're talking about.

There already is an uprising...that's why you're on here. It just hasn't reached it's zenith yet. That day is coming, and you want to fend it off as long as possible, which makes sense from a MEM perspective.

The reports that MEM gets don't reflect the realities of the field, which is one of the biggest reasons they are so clueless. "Perfect" GENESIS scans, and all of the daily reports don't tell the behind-the-scenes story of people working through lunch, falsifying, and all of the other happy crap that typifies daily station ops.

Give us a list of all the reports you run every day, and then tell us how they're accurate given what really happens out there on the road.

59 Dano

There already is an uprising...that's why you're on here. It just hasn't reached it's zenith yet. That day is coming, and you want to fend it off as long as possible, which makes sense from a MEM perspective.

Correct. Memphis shines its version of the Bat signal ("59") upon the clouds in order to call me to action. It's accompanied by an email from Fred, and it usually reads something like, "Dano, there are rumblings of an uprising. GET ON BC AND QUELL IT!!"

The reports that MEM gets don't reflect the realities of the field, which is one of the biggest reasons they are so clueless. "Perfect" GENESIS scans, and all of the daily reports don't tell the behind-the-scenes story of people working through lunch, falsifying, and all of the other happy crap that typifies daily station ops.

Give us a list of all the reports you run every day, and then tell us how they're accurate given what really happens out there on the road.

You say this over and over, and you don't even have the first clue about which reports EXIST? ROTFLMAO!!

I'll ask you yet again. Which reports are falsified, and how are they falsified? You make the accusation seemingly every week, now prove it.

59 Dano

Good couriers? Explain exactly what you think a good courier is and no, suck-ups don't count. Like you would really know anyway.

If you have to ask...

A good courier works safely, consistently makes goal, and consistently makes service, for starters. He accepts challenges and adds great value to the operation that is very hard to replicate. Last but not least, a good courier is one for whom his manager will use "operational needs" and "management discretion" to help/keep if the need arises.

MAKAVELI

If you have to ask...

A good courier works safely, consistently makes goal, and consistently makes service, for starters. He accepts challenges and adds great value to the operation that is very hard to replicate. Last but not least, a good courier is one for whom his manager will use "operational needs" and "management discretion" to help/keep if the need arises.
The problem is FedEx does nothing as far as compensation to keep a "good" courier. Most "good" couriers who are not topped out are actively looking for other career opportunities.

Cactus

If you have to ask...

And then your reward is (drum roll) more work!

Cactus

I've said you don't know what you're talking about plenty of times. ::shrug::
over your head.png

59 Dano

Correct. Memphis shines its version of the Bat signal ("59") upon the clouds in order to call me to action. It's accompanied by an email from Fred, and it usually reads something like, "Dano, there are rumblings of an uprising. GET ON BC AND QUELL IT!!"

You say this over and over, and you don't even have the first clue about which reports EXIST? ROTFLMAO!!

I'll ask you yet again. Which reports are falsified, and how are they falsified? You make the accusation seemingly every week, now prove it.

[Final Jeopardy music]

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sorry, Old Chum, but the Bat Signal for a shill is "Blow Boy", and you'd better report to the MT3 man cave within 30 minutes or else you'll be cleaning out the lavs in the Gulfstream instead of polishing the ummm....silver.

Sincerely,
The Caped Crusader

thedownhillEXPRESS

What is the reward for being the opposite of a good courier? I figured I'd ask the person who can speak from experience...

The opposite of a good courier is pretty much anyone hired within the last 5 years.
You know,about when Memphis decided(obviously incorrectly)that they can just do a race to the bottom like ground and still be respected.
Now we just have rampant chaos and child like management.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I've said you don't know what you're talking about plenty of times. ::shrug::

And this is coming from Dano,the shill who believed Mitt Romney would be our next president come 2012.
Great foresight and future vision,his hand on the pulse of the nation.
It's that same disconnect that makes him think how perfectly
he understands the average employee.
He's just like all the clowns in Memphis with blinders on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What is the reward for being the opposite of a good courier? I figured I'd ask the person who can speak from experience...

These days, just showing-up and getting behind the wheel makes for an acceptable courier. Never mind that you need to spray-paint lines on the pavement so they can find their way out of the station lot. FedEx Express can't ever climb out of their hole with 5-6 SPH couriers, but that's what they're getting lately. Say, you're a 5-6 SPH type manager, so you'll do just fine "leading" them.