package handler- swore at supervisors, will i be terminated?

Stopher

Did it make you feel like a big man to chew out an 18 year old kid?
Yes, yes it did. So I guess I'll answer your question with a question. Does it make that :censored2: feel good to putting down preloaders that make $8.50 an hour working through the night just so he can hope to climb the corporate ladder which will most likely not happen? Dude actually kills it with his loads and has a hard load set. I can almost always find what I need.

Stopher

Does your loader need his Daddy to fight his battles for him?
Ya, he does. Management loves to use intimidation/insults to try to increase productivity. In this case he was picking on someone who wasn't comfortable standing up for himself. So myself (who doesn't get intimidated by management) decided to step in. By the time I was done with the sup he ran off with tail tail tucked between his legs. This guy is a real jerk. Best day I ever had at ups.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ya, he does. Management loves to use intimidation/insults to try to increase productivity. In this case he was picking on someone who wasn't comfortable standing up for himself. So myself (who doesn't get intimidated by management) decided to step in. By the time I was done with the sup he ran off with tail tail tucked between his legs. This guy is a real jerk. Best day I ever had at ups.

So what happens when you have a day off or go on vacation?

Your loader needs to stand up for him or herself.

Stopher

Look guy. I heard things come out of this sup's mouth that would make me want to meet him outside the fence if he talked to me that way. He is clearly intimidated by the way management treats people. There is nothing wrong with standing up for the little guy. I take a lot of pride in my job and can work circles around u. Oh ya, it doesn't matter how hard u work at ups cause we r union and we collect a paycheck no matter how good you are or how bad you suck. I'm just tired of seeing the inside of a hostile work environment that the American public thinks is so repeatable. I love my job and will always give 100%. Just hate the way it's run sometimes. I've come to the conclusion I do this for the customers that we have made relationships with and a paycheck.

Stopher

Reputable. Didn't cacth that one on autocorrect. Sorry to all u holier than thou people that always feel the need to correct grammar.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Look guy. I heard things come out of this sup's mouth that would make me want to meet him outside the fence if he talked to me that way. He is clearly intimidated by the way management treats people. There is nothing wrong with standing up for the little guy. I take a lot of pride in my job and can work circles around u. Oh ya, it doesn't matter how hard u work at ups cause we r union and we collect a paycheck no matter how good you are or how bad you suck. I'm just tired of seeing the inside of a hostile work environment that the American public thinks is so repeatable. I love my job and will always give 100%. Just hate the way it's run sometimes. I've come to the conclusion I do this for the customers that we have made relationships with and a paycheck.

How do our customers benefit from you getting in a PT sups face?

Stopher

That's the best u got homey? That's not even what this thread is about. Fact is when I pull that truck out the bay door a switch goes on. No matter how good or bad the day is the customer always gets serviced to the best of my ability. U seem like some kind of corporate ball washer to me. Are u on the safety committee by any chance?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431474970.413692.jpg