Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Great. Another form to add to our file that they can pull out at a future date. It seems that they are continuously building a case to use against you at anytime.
They dont even put it out anymore here. And its real hard to see the report that is generated.You have to hunt it down if you care. Its like The OR but also has your miles under over, your trace %, and your under over allow.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It shows how many miles you were supposed to have and you have to write what you actually ended up with and why you were over if applicable. Many drivers were just ignoring it but now we have to participate. The answers in the "reason" column can be quite entertaining. Hey they asked for it.
Yes it is entertaining. I loved that part. We were told to not make funny comments, just the facts, LOL. But no one ever looked at our reasons before talking to us. Such as OCAS, helping others, return to deliver NIs, as instructed by center, call tags not in board, etc, etc.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes, we are discouraged from giving dogs treats. Also discouraged from trying to get away from it, walking backwards to retreat, using your diads, for protection,if it is trying to attack etc.
If I know a dog, and many businesses have them, and its ok with them to give it a treat, I do it.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Yes, we are discouraged from giving dogs treats. Also discouraged from trying to get away from it, walking backwards to retreat, using your diads, for protection,if it is trying to attack etc.
If I know a dog, and many businesses have them, and its ok with them to give it a treat, I do it.
Never heard of that rule or told not to give out dog treats, that seems like a little un- american an unlike our ups history.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The supervisors who tell me "dont give treats to dogs" are the same ones who wind up stuffing their pockets full of my dog treats within the first hour of doing an OJS ride with me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The reason for the policy is dogs become accustomed to getting the treats and run toward the package cars, which increases of possibility of being hit.
If the dogs run toward the truck, we can see them. Its the dogs we dont see that get run over. Its also the dogs we dont see that bite us. If there is a dog loose on the property I want to see it as soon as possible.