Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Please do not expect a meaningful reply from someone who has never , and will never ,treat you with respect. You deserve more than the acceptance of a divorced , angry , over the hill , troublemakers respect. He only wants to get to you and rile you up. Just like management. He will never let his true human emotions show on this site on purpose. Like management , he will only berate you. You are loved. You don't need his acceptance.

He shows his true emotions every time he posts. Bitterness, spitefulness and hatred.

Overpaid Union Thug

I have a feeling ORION is going to cause plenty of venting on this forum as more and more centers are forced to implement that epic failure of a program. Someone mentioned that they were in the first center to get ORION five years ago and that they no longer really use it there. I hope ORION is abanded long before that in my center.

SCV good to go sir.

it works, you just do not agree that it gives you more work because you cannot run up the miles to make yourself look better.

Let me tell you the same thing my on road sup told another driver...

Why don't you stfu?

If Orion works so well, then why is it that during peak when we have more cars on the road with more stops, when we would really benefit from cutting miles that management tells us to turn it off?

Hold up.. Give me a second... I'm just a dumb driver... I need minute to figure this out.... OOOOOOOOH MY BRAIN HURTS!!!! I'm going to need some sick pay after this.... Wait let me take off my browns and put on a polo shirt and some slacks. WOW I'M SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT NOW! The answer to the question is so easy. It's because Orion is not as efficient!

Yeah, this system works sooooooo well that it wants me to break from the area I'm in to go do ONE stop in another neighborhood with several stops. Furthermore this package is lodged somewhere in the 8000 shelf that I can't get to it because I'm bulked out. After I unload half my truck to get to one package, I have to load everything back in, and deliver this package. Orion tells me to go back to the neighborhood I was in and towards the end of my shift I'll deliver the rest of the packages in the current neighborhood. Oh, not this matters, but this super important package that I have to break off to deliver doesn't even have a commit time.

I love how some of you supervisors think that you're smarter than your subordinates. You can wear nice clothes, shoes that fit, comb your hair, leave the makeup and rubber nose at home, but that doesn't change the fact that end of the day you're still just a clown. When you promote a system that feels like it was created by a bunch of bozos that ride around in bugs with 20+ people, you bring the circus to UPS. Except no one is entertained because there's no room for Mickey Mouse antics on this job unless you work in management.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
For all the hard core, I know you enjoy it.
But do you ever just get drained by being spoken to daily. When you have done all you can and know it? You run out of quippy comebacks, satirical statements, tired of doing the best that can be done, and it is never good enough. Does it drain the life out of you? Especially when its a problem, and everyone including them knows it. Wouldnt it just be nice to have things go back to the way it used to be when the job was fun AND we were productive. Numbers were a guideline measurement, not the Bible? Not that I would ever feel this way, just wondering if anyone does......
where is your hub???? i'll fly out next week and stand guard.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I am trying to survive, its getting harder. Some days I am up for it others not so much, so I guess on the days I am less than feisty I should put them on ignore. Thanks to all
just say "Can I get fired for this?" ah, no. we just want to make you aware of your performance ( typical response )

the n you say " that is very interesting " and turn away.

you do that about 3 times and they'll never bother you again.

BrownThunder

Why would anyone be opposed to someone bitching about something that many other ups employees also deal with? Even if she was whining, so what? Let her whine and get the supportive encouragement she might be in need of?

At the very least, to know she isn't alone in her struggle can be enough.

Honestly, who made you the authority on thoughts expressed in text form online?

Relax a little. You're at a 10, I'm gonna need you to dial it down to a bearable 3.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This should be good.

Unknown.png