Pointers for UPS customers accessing this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true... read everything. Now just trying to figure out if I should post.

p.s. I love UPS over all other carriers
Just remember this. We at ups are the hardest workers in the small package industry. We are also the hardest worked and workers in this great teamsters union. We do make a good wage but we for the most part are the most professional as well. We care and we pride ourselves in service. Even though we don't want to admit it to each other we bleed brown. In our houses or when we meet new people we show our pride in this company. We work here. We are over worked. We are well compensated. We bleed brown. We stay here not for the money but because we are true upsers.

Last edited:

Justaname

Just remember this. We at ups are the hardest workers in the small package industry. We are also the hardest worked and workers in the great teamsters union. We do make a good wage but we for the most part are the most professional as well. We care and we pride ourselves in service. Even though we don't want to admit it to each other we bleed brown. In our houses or when e meet new people we show our pride in this company. We work here. We are over worked. We are well compensated. We bleed brown. We stay here not for the money but because we ate true upsers.
This statement pretty much sums up my love hate relationship with the company.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Got what? I hate this company. Damn sure those mother flacka's best be havin' my check this Thursday....for sho........

Got what? I hate this company. Damn sure those mother flacka's best be havin' my check this Thursday....for sho........
It could always be worse. Remember this. My buddy who is 38 is burying his 37 year old wife tomorrow. You don't have any terminal illnesses that you know about. Hopefully god willing. Your family loves you. You never know some people's family do not talk to them. Nobody in your family is in jail are they. You ate a good ass meal tonight. Right. You looked in the mirror lately and thought you still look good. You are still having sex. You can still get around real good and back to having sex. You don't have erectile disfunct ion? If you don't and you are still hitting it. Damm you are the man after word look at you you still got. Have a beer look at what you have and say to yourself. This place (ups) is a real hard road to go but god blessed me with this place for a reason. You are blessed.

And a whole lot better than most. God bless you

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
407 doesn't like it when he is not the last person to post on this thread.
I think he likes seeing his name attached to this sticky thread at the top of the list.
Anybody else notice this?

texan

407 doesn't like it when he is not the last person to post on this thread.
I think he likes seeing his name attached to this sticky thread at the top of the list.
Anybody else notice this?
Not me. I like his post and never noticed that.
Guess I am just blind to any mistakes or quirks he has.
blind_mouse_md_wht.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not me. I like his post and never noticed that.
Guess I am just blind to any mistakes or quirks he has.
blind_mouse_md_wht.gif

I don't see it as a mistake or a quirk.
I think he saw it as a way to have his name at the top of the discussion forum page.
Pretty smart and a form of subliminal hypnosis.
He has been at it for a year or more.
407 is my friend and a great guy.
I am kind of sorry I outed him.
Stay away from my girl 407.

texan

I don't see it as a mistake or a quirk.
I think he saw it as a way to have his name at the top of the discussion forum page.
Pretty smart and a form of subliminal hypnosis.
He has been at it for a year or more.
407 is my friend and a great guy.
I am kind of sorry I outed him.
Stay away from my girl 407.
I Still can not Speak or talk about a problem, I Hear no problem, See no problem. Sorry
animated-hear-see-speak-moving-monkeys201201.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.