Police Brutality & Executions

oldngray

nowhere special
Police fatalities resulting from shootings increased by 78 percent in the first half of 2016, according to a new study.

Should the frequency of police deaths continue to surge at present levels, 2016 would be the deadliest year for law enforcement in decades.

Cop Deaths Up 78% From Last Year

rickyb

i was listening to the ralph nader interview with former police chief Norm Stamper, he says his greatest regret was ordering the use of tear gas on all the peaceful protestors in the battle of seattle.

rickyb

the viciousness empires impose on other countries is eventually imposed on themselves...

Bill McKibben ‏@billmckibben 44m44 minutes ago

#NoDAPL Stand with Standing Rock

CwCQxslXEAAC1Qq.jpg

newfie

not all pigs are created equal. chris hedges says most cops are bad some are good.

i dont think he said he was a cop but he had some kind of training i believe. it was in a truth dig interview that came out last few days. you dont have to be a cop to know that cops are often immoral.

I responded to the first post above of yours when I asked what makes Chris an expert to decide that most cops are bad if he has never been one.

but following your change of direction what makes Chris an expert on the morality of others?

rickyb

I responded to the first post above of yours when I asked what makes Chris an expert to decide that most cops are bad if he has never been one.

but following your change of direction what makes Chris an expert on the morality of others?
because he is a professional moralist, newf