Police Brutality & Executions

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Shows you what an officer deals with. I got several good friends in law enforcement. They deal with much worse than this on a daily basis.
I have two two friends whose husbands are policemen.
Both are buttholes and treat their wives harshly.
But I've known other policemen who were not.

That has to be the most thankless job in the world.
I would never be a policeman even back in the good days ... sure the hell not in our society.
All you deal with is the trash of the human race.

I don't hang around police people these days anyway! :sweating:
.​

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Lmao. I would imagine not. You could stop smoking for a year and probably still test positive. Lol. You gotta understand, that was one side of the story. People tend to vent and exaggerate a tad when complaining about a spouse. Just sayin.

wayfair

swollen member

I would never be a policeman even back in the good days ... sure the hell not in our society.
All you deal with is the trash of the human race.

so why do the wives put up with it???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lmao. I would imagine not. You could stop smoking for a year and probably still test positive. Lol. You gotta understand, that was one side of the story. People tend to vent and exaggerate a tad when complaining about a spouse. Just sayin.
Unfortunately not, I've been around them at tennis matches and parties.
One is a relative.

I think the job makes you "hard" after a while.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unfortunately not, I've been around them at tennis matches and parties.

I think the job makes you "hard" after a while.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Depends on the individual. Guys I know treat there wives better than anyone I know.
Both these guys have 30 years or so with the Atlanta Police Dept.
I try not to even go into Atlanta these days ... just not worth the risk and hassle.
Typical big city.
Especially since you can get almost anything over the Internet.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Both these guys have 30 years or so with the Atlanta Police Dept.
I try not to even go into Atlanta these days ... just not worth the risk and hassle.
Typical big city.
Especially since you can get almost anything over the Internet.
My uncle is a big wig . Got sent to Detroit to run a plant. It's worse than Atlanta trust me. Could always be worse... lol.

wayfair

swollen member
This will be an an interesting trial no doubt. But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him get away the killing. People don't like to face the reality that police officers are human beings.

acquitted

PSA, weed and guns don't mix

form 4473

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or
decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
acquitted

PSA, weed and guns don't mix

form 4473

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or
decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside
Like I said, I'm not surprised the officer got away with the murder. This is just the way the system is set up.