Police Brutality & Executions

wkmac

I find that I get more responses from a story, then just posting a link .

Quoting from the BC TOS

"
7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#ixzz3vS0AUxug

It is considered proper etiquette across the internet when posting directly from another source to also link that source. You can still formulate "your story" as you put it but by posting a link to source material you go the extra mile to not only protect the website itself from unknown or unseen copyright issues but it also offers the source for those interested to look into the matter deeper. It also allows the reader to review the source material and determine if they come to the same conclusions as yourself. I actually do post links as a means of going the extra mile on behalf of all these points among other things.

wkmac

Well it would seem to me that may not be as true now because if I recall in this thread, it does appear a number of posts made by Baba with no links are no longer available for viewing.

It is true that Baba is notorious for violating internet etiquette concerning posting links in the past but for the moment it appears to be a new day that Baba will be held to a new standard.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wkmac is correct. Thanks Mac for saving me some time. :D

Baba you have been warned about this before by me quite a while ago. Please take time to review the terms of service link so graciously provided by Mac so we don't have to revisit this again.

newfie

Quoting from the BC TOS

"
7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#ixzz3vS0AUxug

It is considered proper etiquette across the internet when posting directly from another source to also link that source. You can still formulate "your story" as you put it but by posting a link to source material you go the extra mile to not only protect the website itself from unknown or unseen copyright issues but it also offers the source for those interested to look into the matter deeper. It also allows the reader to review the source material and determine if they come to the same conclusions as yourself. I actually do post links as a means of going the extra mile on behalf of all these points among other things.

I didn't realize the BC was a credible news source. I thought it was just a bunch of upsers sharing their opinions.

newfie

Well it would seem to me that may not be as true now because if I recall in this thread, it does appear a number of posts made by Baba with no links are no longer available for viewing.

It is true that Baba is notorious for violating internet etiquette concerning posting links in the past but for the moment it appears to be a new day that Baba will be held to a new standard.

lock the man up and throw away the key for this heinous criminal activity...:)
here's my source:

upload_2015-12-26_18-46-52.png