Salary Increases

UPSGUY72

I thank you for your patience and also helping me

your welcome.

I would suspect the person making more is sorting or maybe load cars. If you want another $1 hr ask to be moved to that area of the building. However with the $1 comes more responsibilities.

Floyd Gondolli

It seems to me that half the topics posted by hub rats (i'm one) are to do with the "do i or don't i" variety. Looking for the easy way, the juice way, to progress to full-time driving (i cover drive, hub work is a vacay). You need to stop. You won't last. Either get another part-time job or become more fugile, stop renting those dumb a** 24" rims for your car. I'm 10 years in as a pre-loader 5 as a cover driver. my building has not hired full time since 2006. You cannot calculate when and if, you will get frustrated and quit altogether. Try double shifting, sign up for sat.air, cover drive. Don't rely on full-time. When the call comes, be ready. Estimating and relying on HR or management sources is a mistake.

UPSER110

basically you have a 4 year progression to make a whopping 11.87 (12.87 with skilled), then you will get the contract raises.. Also get a contract book and start reading!!