Should I take it

Whocares123

Lmao..yea please admin kick me off this forum so I can just go under one of my other 4 email address and make another user name...I don't know what id do without hearing fed ex employees bitch about their jobs/lives. Follower.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

But I think it's adorable that you're to stupid to think of any kind of insult your self. Follower. But hey, enjoy miserable life at work tomorrow.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Starts sentence with "But", too is spelt "to", yourself is broken apart, starts sentence with "But" again and finishes off a comment sounding like he/she speaks Russian. Yep, she's the stupid one.

Ugh, my head...

dezguy

Lmao..yea please admin kick me off this forum so I can just go under one of my other 4 email address and make another user name...I don't know what id do without hearing fed ex employees bitch about their jobs/lives. Follower.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Being kicked off a site and coming back under a new user name so you can continue doing what it is you're doing is the definition of a troll.

Whocares123

Starts sentence with "But", too is spelt "to", yourself is broken apart, starts sentence with "But" again and finishes off a comment sounding like he/she speaks Russian. Yep, she's the stupid one.

Ugh, my head...
I bet your head does hurt. "But" is a conjunction word to coordinate two clauses, which is what I was doing with my previous statement. Therefore, is grammatically correct to use. You can even use "And". Who woulda thunk it. And the definition of a troll is a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance. Smart guy. Stick to throwing packages.

Sent using BrownCafe App

CJinx

While I don't agree with the way this guy is going about it, he does bring up a good point. There are plenty of people here who have worked for Fedex for a number of years and bitch about the pay and benefits constantly. Meanwhile our chief competitor offers an extremely lucrative payscale for comparable work but they won't jump ship. There is also a vast world out there of other job fields that can and do pay better, but again they're not interested in rocking the boat.

If they want to stay in the same position for their entire career, I guess that is their choice. I choose to be upwardly mobile. You worry about reaching top out, I want the next pay grade.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I bet your head does hurt. "But" is a conjunction word to coordinate two clauses, which is what I was doing with my previous statement. Therefore, is grammatically correct to use. You can even use "And". Who woulda thunk it. And the definition of a troll is a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance. Smart guy. Stick to throwing packages.

Sent using BrownCafe App
image.jpg

Whocares123

While I don't agree with the way this guy is going about it, he does bring up a good point. There are plenty of people here who have worked for Fedex for a number of years and bitch about the pay and benefits constantly. Meanwhile our chief competitor offers an extremely lucrative payscale for comparable work but they won't jump ship. There is also a vast world out there of other job fields that can and do pay better, but again they're not interested in rocking the boat.

If they want to stay in the same position for their entire career, I guess that is their choice. I choose to be upwardly mobile. You worry about reaching top out, I want the next pay grade.
That's the only thing I was trying to say earlier, and they called me kool-aid drinking troll. I was never trying to be rude until about 5 of em started attacking me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

That's the only thing I was trying to say earlier, and they called me kool-aid drinking troll. I was never trying to be rude until about 5 of em started attacking me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

No one started attacking you. People gave you advice and you threw a little hissy fit, telling people they should quit because you think you know how amazing a company Express is when, in reality you have never worked a day in your life at Express.

hypo hanna

.... And the definition of a troll is a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance. Smart guy. Stick to throwing packages.

Sent using BrownCafe App
An Internet troll is;
http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/weirdwebculture/friend/what-is-an-internet-troll.htm

Whocares123

Was never purposely starting an argument, u guys were. I was just saying if you guys don't like your jobs, that I had no clue why you were still doing it for all these years. I was referring to me possibly going into the position with an open mind and positive outlook and then i was called a double dosing purple kool-aid drinking troll. It's called urban dictionary for a reason.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Whocares123

No one started attacking you. People gave you advice and you threw a little hissy fit, telling people they should quit because you think you know how amazing a company Express is when, in reality you have never worked a day in your life at Express.
Lmao I never threw a "hissy fit". I was just wondering why you guys stayed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

Sent using BrownCafe App

I don't throw packages. That can lead to termination. ;)